Congrats on not being the first boot! That would've been embarrassing :yikes:

1. After a unanimous vote, do you think you can trust all the same people this round or do you have alliance shifts in mind?
2. Are you trying to set yourself up for future swaps? Prepare for merge game?Just taking it vote by vote or something else? Lay out your future plans for us.
3. Is there paranoia or speculation about whether the idol is found yet? Why or why not? How has your search been?

That's all for now, but please keep us updated as much as you feel up to to! This season is shaping up to be everything we expected!

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Courtney
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:21:56 pm Congrats on not being the first boot! That would've been embarrassing :yikes:

1. After a unanimous vote, do you think you can trust all the same people this round or do you have alliance shifts in mind?

Only alliances I have are the 4, me, Melinda, Joaq and Love. Then Team Meow with Love and Cat. I'm more about alliance protecting than shifting. Why would I toss that all away for what, Kim? Blah.

2. Are you trying to set yourself up for future swaps? Prepare for merge game?Just taking it vote by vote or something else? Lay out your future plans for us.

Definitely have kept convos up with Steph, Val and Russell. And trying to avoid bad blood and see the logic of each round.

3. Is there paranoia or speculation about whether the idol is found yet? Why or why not? How has your search been?

I suck at idol hunting and I really don't care if someone else had one. Its just a matter of making sure its not used against you if it is in play.

Gotta make sure I'm here for my challenge time. :sleep:

Courtney

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Courtney
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
We won immunity and I got an alliance with Steph. Not a bad round. Bringing Steph in with Love.

Think I got good connections going, only thing I worry about is the damn idol. I don't even care if someone I'm aligned with gets it and hordes it, but I do not want it in play with a boot target.

Courtney

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom