Slam your body down and wind it all around :fire: Lets keep this party going shall we?

1-If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends. Where does the power on this tribe reside? Do you plan on working within that power structure or rebelling against it?

2-Make it last forever, friendship never ends! Who are you closest to on the tribe?

3-Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is... How active have you been in the strategy around camp? are you actively working to make things happen? Or are you letting others lead the charge so you can strike later?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:59:59 pm Slam your body down and wind it all around :fire: Lets keep this party going shall we?

1-If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends. Where does the power on this tribe reside? Do you plan on working within that power structure or rebelling against it?

I'd imagine it's me and Love as we have alliances with Melinda, Joaq, Cat and Steph. I have no reason for anything to change in the tribe. I like things were they are.

2-Make it last forever, friendship never ends! Who are you closest to on the tribe?

I'd say it's Love given our double dealing. :sob: :cool:

I do think Melinda is a solid defensive ally for me, though, given our past together.

3-Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is... How active have you been in the strategy around camp? are you actively working to make things happen? Or are you letting others lead the charge so you can strike later?

I didn't actively look for a deal last round. Steph asked me; you never say no. That's how it came about. And having won immunity, there's no reason for the target of Kim to shift. Gives everyone else breathing room.

The only thing that concerns me is the HII. I'm no good at idol hunting. :curse:

Courtney

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
And Kim calls out Steph, Melinda, & Loveita on her way out. Did guess half of the 4 person alliance.

Love got #1 ranking and the call out. Guess she's my shield. I do quite like her.

I am not posting a goodbye message. Better to be a coward and out of the drama. :sob: :steamy: :dizzy:

Courtney

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
It does occur to me time from time, why not team up with a player will little social inroads, the problem is, better players make those connections, thus if you are going to push for someone at the bottom to stay, you have to draw a line in the sand and its not worth it.

Even if we flipped the vote to Russ, the idol would have got Kim out anyway. I do feel bad. Mookie was a meme. Kim seemed like a real person.

Courtney

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
WE GOT MOOKIED ON THE SWAP!

Alex apparently had no power/kept his head down and whats her name is not very active. So, no good dirt and Alex's internet connection means no help in the challenge, which means I'm forced to play. I guess this is one of the few I'm ok at, but I don't like challenges in general. They stress me out. :dizzy:

Courtney

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts