By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Phase one complete :pop: . Now entering the true test of maneuverability in survivor, shuffled tribes! I'm sure you've got a lot of grafting to do, but while you do, give us some thoughts!

1. You know what to do. Analyze your swap tribe. Majority? Minority? Plan to survive?
2. With three tribes of 6, there's gonna be a lot potential swing votes. Do you have a sense for how your allies can make it through their tribes?
3. Are you going to be looking around hard for advantages and idols? Are you worried someone has brought one here from their old beach?

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Courtney
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Gary Hogeboom wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:24:51 pm Phase one complete :pop: . Now entering the true test of maneuverability in survivor, shuffled tribes! I'm sure you've got a lot of grafting to do, but while you do, give us some thoughts!

1. You know what to do. Analyze your swap tribe. Majority? Minority? Plan to survive?

I'd say we got 4 to 2. I am so glad I picked #18. Had a good feeling about it.

Obviously get The Cat Attack alliance going. Me, Cat, Steph and Val.

I'll keep chatting with Alex to keep any idol nonsense off my neck. Try to win? Try not to be booted if we lose? Logic! :nerd:

2. With three tribes of 6, there's gonna be a lot potential swing votes. Do you have a sense for how your allies can make it through their tribes?

Russ and Joaq will have to will and deal. Maybe Cochran would be willing? No idea. The other tribe is a 3-3 split, but I think Melinda/Love will be solid with Cristina.

3. Are you going to be looking around hard for advantages and idols? Are you worried someone has brought one here from their old beach?

Well, Russ just played one, so this sounds kind of generic question.

I am worried Aubrey or Alex has one. :curse:

Courtney

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Courtney
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
Putting this in the proper confessional thread. I am dumb. :rofl:

WE GOT MOOKIED ON THE SWAP!

Alex apparently had no power/kept his head down and whats her name is not very active. So, no good dirt and Alex's internet connection means no help in the challenge, which means I'm forced to play. I guess this is one of the few I'm ok at, but I don't like challenges in general. They stress me out. :dizzy:

Courtney

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Courtney
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
I definitely think Aub is a gamer. Can she be flipped? I bet she'll go for the idol hardcore.

Ugh, hopefully we win the challenge. don't really care about Alex or Aub, but the prep we did. Better be worth it. :sob:

Courtney

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom