By Nate Gonzalez
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Hey!

Congratulations for making the Final 17! This is a huge accomplishment in Stranded, and particularly in an All-Winners season every day is an accomplishment!

1. Tribe Dynamics – the core to the game you are playing. How are you getting along with everybody so far? Who do you think is a threat? Do you have any plans for the present? Plans for the future? Plans for the past????

2. Challenges – how do you think that challenge went? How do you think the upcoming challenge will go? If you've done the challenge already, how did it go?

3. Hidden Immunity Idols and Secret Advantages – can’t live with them, can’t live without them. Do you think any are in the game? Do you know who has them? How’s the hunt going?

4. “You better get ready? It’s coming for you. The fire is burning and when this is through – one sole will survive. Winners at War.” What lyrics or song is playing as you pull off a badass move that affirms your badassery as a winner? (pls, I'm making a Spotify playlist)

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Courtney
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
I'm stick of these generic questions.

I'm not quoting them. Its a bunch of mookie.

Here's where I'm at. I'm on a 5 person tribe that seemingly sucks and the next challenge might just be for individual immunity. Thus, I gotta make sure I'm safe if Aub is safe at our next TC. I'm in survival mode. That is all.

Good day, sir!

Courtney

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Courtney
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:52:49 pm :tea:

I can start asking you Courtney questions: Who sucks the most? pick a player and a host
Probably the host that played into the troll job by the new Munin tribe.

Maybe I suck because I didn't push for Aub to go. But on a weak tribe, you'd have to have a really good pitch for a weak person like Alex to stay. My spidey-sense was going off keeping Aub could be the bad play. Guess it depends on what this round is about.

Courtney

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Courtney
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Well, I think it will be between Steph and Aub probably. I did do better in the challenge than the first scramble, but I doubt challenge sucking Courtney will win.

I think the idea is for me to swing Steph with Cat together, so that's 3 and I'm in the majority no matter what. Val seems somewhat scatter brained and I think getting back in with Love is going to matter later on. Both Steph and Cat will help with that.

Courtney

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Courtney
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
So, lets be real. The only reason I got that time is because I didn't read the rules. I felt embarrassed, so I kept it to myself.

However, both Cat and Val also went, so I'd rather have immunity than not.

I did ask Poody off site if I could change my submission, but he did say no.

I think an issue I have in this game, I'm missing the details. I gotta think a bit more on the small scale to avoid further fuckups.

Courtney

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Courtney
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Steph is powerless at this point. Val has nothing to worry about. Cat/me/Val are now Totally Spies alliance. Probably one of the best alliance names I've lifted from cartoons. Hopefully that keeps her from going crazy and doing something stupid. :sob:

Courtney

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts