-- 12th Place - 3rd Juror - Voted Out 6-4-2-1 --
Congrats on not being the first boot! That would've been embarrassing :yikes:

1. After a unanimous vote, do you think you can trust all the same people this round or do you have alliance shifts in mind?
2. Are you trying to set yourself up for future swaps? Prepare for merge game?Just taking it vote by vote or something else? Lay out your future plans for us.
3. Is there paranoia or speculation about whether the idol is found yet? Why or why not? How has your search been?

That's all for now, but please keep us updated as much as you feel up to to! This season is shaping up to be everything we expected!

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Cristina
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Well I made it past the first challenge and after all, isn't that what everyone wants when they sign up to these games? Nobody wants to be the first one out of the door, that is just an mortifying way to cement your Stranded legacy. I do feel sorry for Mookie as he did log in and he did seem to want it but when you miss the whole weekend, you cannot be surprised that nobody would want to keep you around. I did throw Catalie a bit under the bus the previous round but I hope that doesn't come back to bite me in the ass, as I did give her name to Mookie as a excuse vote. I mean, why not make the easy target of the person who didn't even compete in the challenge? It just made sense to me and I hope that it makes sense to Catalie if she ever finds out that I had floated her name down the river.

In relation to question one, at the minute, I have alliances formed with Loveita, Val and Stephanie, an different one with Joaquin, and agreements made with Catalie, Melinda and Courtney. Obviously the Loveita, Val and Stephanie is my main one and out of that, Loveita is my main choice as an ally at this point. I want to have one person, my ride or die and I want that to be her at the minute. Making a strong core alliance will be my best bet for weathering through this early portion of the game. The problem is you don't want to have it be so obvious that you become an easy target for the others to pin. That is what happened in Madagascar, there was a super obvious alliance and we nipped it in the bud and took over. I want to be seen as someone who is adaptable and is easy to pick and work with, so being around a lot and being personable is my best approach right now. I think we will see some major alliance shifts coming up as nobody really had to make a major move last round. We had the easy choice of Mookie and it meant that no hands got dirty and hands are going to get dirty soon.

As for my future plans, my approach this time around is going to be round by round so far. I don't want to make any big plans regarding alliances and how to run this tribe when I think a swap will be coming soon. I think we will have four rounds at most in this current set up. A swap at 18 or 16 makes a lot of sense, its long enough that dynamics get formed but soon enough that smaller alliances won't get wiped out and it will set people up to have to adapt and overcome. I haven't done a Stranded Swap to my knowledge, so this will be a good way to look at things coming up! I think while you do want to make some plans for the future, the biggest thing to survive is adaptability and we all know that even the best laid plans go to waste. So I don't want to become rigid in my mind, I want to stay loose and able to make those small shifts and moves that will keep me here for another round.

I think everyone will be paranoid about the idol but that clue we had could mean so many things that if someone has cracked it already, they are welcome to it. I spent around twenty minutes yesterday throwing in random norse related words and themes into it but I don't even know for sure it is based off Norse Mythology, I could be barking up the wrong tree entirely! I think a healthy dose of paranoia is needed here though, you think you are safe and you don't have immunity, you are probably going home. Keeping your eyes open and your ears on the ground, that will keep you alive, confidence won't.

I think my biggest task today will be to find out an easy target for a vote. We will only have an hour after the challenge to come up with a name and a target, so that is going to be a real pain to figure out if my alliance doesn't work together. We only need six people to vote together though, that is all we need to make sure that I don't go home and my people don't go home. I think maybe pushing the vote towards Courtney or Melinda may be smart if I can't get it onto Catalie. I don't trust Catalie at all in this game. She kinda made an alliance with me and Steph without really asking us properly, just telling me that Steph wanted it with the three of us and when I asked Steph, she told me she hadn't done that at all. So Cat, there isn't any trust there for me, but I think she will be a challenge assett here, so it will come down to a lot of things. Hopefully we smoke this challenge and we won't have to worry about a vote though. I can but dream!

Cristina

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Cristina
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
So nobody seems to be paranoid about the idol but everyone is getting paranoid about this challenge being some kind of twist, like making us into four tribes or half the tribe being immune. I really hope it is just a challenge and we are over thinking it but if not, I feel like being on a tribe with Loveita, Joaquin, Val and Russell, on paper we are stronger than the other half of our tribe, even with Steph but you can't tell how good people are till the challenge kicks off.

Cristina

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom