-- 12th Place - 3rd Juror - Voted Out 6-4-2-1 --
By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Phase one complete :pop: . Now entering the true test of maneuverability in survivor, shuffled tribes! I'm sure you've got a lot of grafting to do, but while you do, give us some thoughts!

1. You know what to do. Analyze your swap tribe. Majority? Minority? Plan to survive?
2. With three tribes of 6, there's gonna be a lot potential swing votes. Do you have a sense for how your allies can make it through their tribes?
3. Are you going to be looking around hard for advantages and idols? Are you worried someone has brought one here from their old beach?

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Cristina
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
The challenge last night, what a shit show that was! I was happy with being the joint strongest of our tribe for once and even better, I more accurately picked my spot in the tribe. Right in the middle, which was good. I know I wouldn't have ranked high for challenge strength and I thought that would be half the fight of it. I had a better read on my tribe than most of us there though, so that was a bonus. Sadly, we lost and it wasn't even close, they smoked us hard. Now, we had all come across the conclusion that we would need to boot someone and the target from the previous night had been Kim. It was all straight forwards till Russell got panicked by his low ranking and paranoia and annouced his idol. I told the boy, you don't need to play it, Kim is going home and it would be stupid to play it but he couldn't trust and then he wasted it. It was like, trust me laddy! Listen to Cristina, I am on your side but he didn't and that didn't work out at all. Now poor him and Joaquin are screwed by the swap numbers and they don't have the idol to protect themselves.

I think our swap could have gone a little bit better. I have Loveita who I fully trust and Melinda who I didn't have a bad relationship with, although we weren't incredibly strong. We lost some challenge powerhouses but I think we have an alright mix. I don't really know the strengths of the other people on this tribe, but my plan is to make myself as liked as I can by Penner and Cassandra and Kim. I have a link to Kim as we used to frequent the same game boards and Penner is a fellow European! I lied about knowing someone from his home city and I will be using that link to forge a connection. Cassandra, I need to figure out how to get to click with her. My best bet is to make myself as liked as possible so if we do have the numbers go down, they won't throw the votes on me. We aren't talking about Russell wasting his idol and hopefully that info won't leak so we can make them think that one of us three might have it and it could worry them. Alternatively, one of them could have an idol and so I have to worry about that as well. So many variables and I have no idea how I will fit into it.

I think Joaquin and Russell are in a lot of trouble and I really worry for Joaquin. Russell, well he could have helped their asses out but he messed that up with not listening to me about wasting his idol. For Catalie, Courtney, Val and Steph, they have the majority and that looks great for them. I wonder if they will potentially throw a challenge to save their allies on another tribe? It is a risky one because nobody is sure where the idols are and when they pop up on these new tribes, it could really throw the cat amongst the pigeons. With such small tribes now, it could go any which way. I think we will be in these tribe configurations for at least three votes, so that is a lot of potential time for things to go wrong.

I am going to be trying my best to crack that idol code and find something for myself. I would adore to have an idol and to keep myself and my allies intact for one vote, even if I need to waste it during this tribal stage. Keeping my folks here with me and strong, that is important. While flipping could potentially save me some time, it would be so dangerous a proposition. I think we will have a straight up split vote if we lose this challenge and I do not want to be in that position at all. I don't remember if you guys have rocks or tiebreakers happening but that is something I am very wary about having to deal with.

Cristina

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Cristina
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
So bombshells dropping! Kim is talking about feeling like she is on the bottom rung of her tribe and I am playing right into that. I am telling her what she wants to hear, that I am don't know how much I can trust my tribemates. I trust Loveita more than anyone on this tribe and I am working this defector storyline as subtle as I can. I want Kim to think that I am willing to flip, that I am willing to potentially turn on my tribe for another round of survival. I know me and Kim (Seve) have an outer game connection, like most of the people have here and I don't want to abuse it, but I will take advantage of that if I can. Cristina is an undercover cop today, know that.

Also Melinda comes in and tells us she has an extra vote through spamming? What an angel, if she is legit with it, that is wild! I want to make my girls get through this in one piece. With how well my tribe smashed that challenge, I am proud of them! I know I would have choked and messed it up compared to them, speed is not my strong point so me getting sat out worked in our favour. I did help by being the official "YOU FUCKED UP STOP" person to shout at them in private messages, but they didn't need that thankfully!

Cristina

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Cristina
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
FUCK! SO THEY BLOODY KNOW RUSSELL WASTED OUR TRIBES IDOL :steamy: Apparently they saw our second tribal council and knew Russell wasted his idol, I have been blowing smoke up their asses for nothing.

Cristina

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts