-- 12th Place - 3rd Juror - Voted Out 6-4-2-1 --
By Cristina
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
"Default? Woohhhooo, the two sweetest words in the english language, default, default, default!" - Homer Simpson - Me.

Honestly, I was half convinced that Kim was going to go for the immunity and that was shocking to me by Loveita going for it. She went for it just in case everyone was going to tribal and she wanted immunity and that could have majorly backfired for us but holding off on posting it till the last minute was pretty smart of her, so I can't complain. I am just so happy to have made it till the final 15! I have made it through a third of the cast and hopefully I will make it through more to get to the jury!

I was so sure that Joaquin was a goner. I knew that Audry was leaving and I was surprised at her abstaining from the challenge. She must have been misted hard by the other players on that tribe so her going wasn't a surprise. Alledgadly she was going to go when Ziggy went but got saved at the last minute by the alliance led by the other victim. Cochran going was a shocker. I thought he would have been running that tribe based on the rankings and with only one old Munin not immune, it was a sure thing in my book, but look how it turned out! Now we have the numbers over old Fenrir, 9-6, its kind of crazy how well my old tribe has done this game. Now the biggest obstacle left before the merge is winning this last challenge and nobody here wants to fall there. We are so close to merging intact and there is so much paranoia on this tribe. There is an idol in the mix and nobody is sure who has it. Melinda and I are convinced Cassandra has it. However, we do have a slight reprieve in that we have been crushing the challenges so far and we have to just not come in last. If we can make it even to second, that is a huge boon for us. Once we get to the merge, then I will worry about the merge, just getting there is my main objective at this point.

My stratergy for if I do have to vote, is by selling myself as a flipper to Kim and slowly to the rest of her tribe. I have been constructing this false narrative that I was on the outside edge of this big alliance on Munin and I am tempted to flip because I don't want to go into the merge with so many old Munin people together. So if they do have the idol, they may feel confident that I would be on their side and they have the numbers going into this vote. Or they tell me the vote option and lie to me about it? Either way, I want them to be confident about it. So I did float the idea that we sell it to look like Old Munin look at getting rid of Cass or Penner and then we vote out Kim because she is the one who they would think wouldn't be a target. It would be a major backstab to someone I think I have won the trust of but it would get us the advantage of the potentially out witting the idol. I just pray we don't lose because we have been having a good vibe going on in this tribe and it something that could potentially work out during the merge to our favour with the numbers but if we have to backstab each other to do so, it will not work out that way for us.

Cristina

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom