-- 12th Place - 3rd Juror - Voted Out 6-4-2-1 --
Welcome to the merge! the 14 of you are all that remains of our cast of winners, and one of you will be walking away from the Valentine tribe $200 richer.

1-Did you expect to make it this far?
2-Who are you excited to meet back up with? Anyone you're ready to drop?
3-How does the merge change your game plan? Are you prepared to start playing harder?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
So I made the merge! I made the motherfucking merge! Me, dragging my ass out of retirement, knowing barely anybody off the bat and being so fucking rusty. I know I got a boon with having a strong challenge tribe and I know that others had a harder route than I did but you know what? I am so damn proud of myself for getting this far and doing this. If I go out this round, I can be proud of myself for making it past the first third of the players. I am a little bit in shock and I celebrated by getting a bit pissed and maybe a little high last night to celebrate but eh, I made the merge! Go Cristina, have a party, its ya birthday. "Played myself some Big Freeida and taught my housemates to twerk to celebrate" kinda messy last night, it was a mild kinda wild. I thought I would have gone home pre-merge, so this is just wild for me.

So this merge is tricky! I have two voices in my head right now. There is the sensible one, the survival one. It is telling me to sit my ass down right now, the best move at this merge is to not make a move, go with the flow on the first vote. Don't make a target on yourself when there are so many variables. So many idols, so many advantages unaccounted for, don't blow it before you have a chance. I need to make the time to know people, figure out the angles, the connections. Be the under the radar schemer, play safe. Then the other side of me wants to be like "Fuck it, you didn't come here to play safe, you have nothing to prove to nobody". I have my crown already from my season, nobody can take away my win, I already paid my safety dues. Why not go hard and go big. I mean, I am not in a terrible position right now. All of my alliance members survived to the stage and I picked up three Fenrir players who are friendly enough with me, even if we didn't make anything formal. I have deals with most of the people here, I have my girls alliance with Loveita, Steph and Val (Valkryies?), I have my deal with Steph and Catalie (The Norns?), my loose alliance with Joaquin and my friendly causal alliance with Melinda. On top of that, I have Penner, Cass and Kim as a loose alliance with me as well, so I have people I can at least work with, I have options.

So now it is a matter of picking the voice to go with. I mean, the obvious solution right now is to go Munin strong. We outnumber Fenrir, why not pick them off? Why not let our majority have its moment and wipe them out. It is an easy way to get further in and I have no connection to some of them. Having Yve and Jeff go home, I mean, it doesn't benefit me in the slightest to keep them around. Then the other side of me is thinking, I wasn't running the show on Munin, I was solid and safe but I don't want to play an alliance game where I end up being shut out because I left it too late to make a move. Then again, making a move for the sake of making a move isn't a smart idea, especially if you do it far too early and blow your chances later on or even have it backfire straight away. Right now, to assess my situation, I need to figure out the lay of the land, the dynamics. Get these eggs in a row, so I can make the dopest omlette.

Cristina

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
So this merge is already getting messy as fuck. So everyone is paranoid about idols and having this extra day has just intensified all of this. At first I thought there would be a mash up of people wanting to stick to tribal lines and people wanting to go out there and make a move and now it has come down to it being way more tribal based than I thought. Which, you know, I can be down for but this paranoia and accusations are getting too much. Somehow I am on the outs of old Munin and I am in a tight trio running it at the same time? So at the minute, Yve going home would be the best solution for me. I would much rather her or Jeff (since he got immunity, that option is off the table) because personally, them being around gives me nothing as an immediate strategic benefit. People have been floating around a flip (Cass has been pushing me and Russell too) and people have been planning a vote split but so far, nobody seems to have a concrete idea as to what and who will be leaving. I want it to be Yve and I have said to the NuMunin people I will refuse to vote for them this round and I intend to keep my word on that.

Cristina

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom