-- 12th Place - 3rd Juror - Voted Out 6-4-2-1 --
By Cristina
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
So last night had bullshit, buffoonery and bad ideas all around! I have no idea how the tribal got be such a mess but I will try to clear up what happened. So originally, everyone in OG Munin was supposedly was targeting Yve and Jeff for a potentially splitting the vote in case of some idol fuckery happening. I had been lying down my drama with attempting to "flip" to the Fenrir side and I was only partially lying. I have been seeding the things that I have been willing to flip for the past few rounds and I have no idea if they believe me or they don't. I have no clue as to what they are thinking but I do know I have to make a choice whether to go through with my lies or to stick with Munin.

So we had no real planning until right before the vote when everyone is trying to get together to force a vote through and we still end up going for Yve because we didn't have anything else sorted out. How a tribe of all winners can be that in disarray, I do not know. Everyone is super paranoid about an idol being played but everyone knows Yve was the target for Munin anyway, so we thought why not just go for it? This legit was our great plan even with our final scramble. Kim comes to me last minute and says they have a doubler and are going to use it on a vote for Val. So I am like, what, ok and I tell Loveita who has the idol and I was gonna try to tell some others but this was found out super late. I tried to push the vote onto Russell because I have no real connection for him but too late, this was legit a minute before the votes closed. So we have all our tribal whispers and their bullshit going on and it is a nightmare because I hope everyone sticks to the plan to vote Yve and we will be fine. Hell, Love knows the target and it is someone in your alliance, maybe use your idol? Then no idols were played so all that paranoia bullshit was done for no reason. Then the doubler comes into play but hey, we have eight to six, so it will still be fine.

CATALIE FUCKING CHANGES HER VOTE TO CASS! WHAT THE FUCK. STICK TO THE PLAN! Then either Melinda is a liar or a idiot. She either went over the vote deadline and didn't vote or she voted for Russell and threw away the vote majority we had. People are trying to claim two doublers got played but I think it is far more plausible that Melinda voted Russell to avoid getting her hands dirty with flipping or not flipping on people. So Val goes home and I am pissed about losing an alliance member in such a shady bad way. Turns out Val could have had an idol but she wasted it when Courtney went home. So I am down one of my Valkryies and I have no idea who I can trust.

The Russell thing I floated got back to him and he confronted me about it and I was like "Yeah I threw your name out but I didn't vote your ass" and I think he believes me? Honestly at this point, if it wasn't for the fact I don't want to flip on people straight away, I would just be like "screw Munin" and flip to Fenrir to get rid of some people. I have no idea how tonight will go down but honestly, knowing I made jury is such a relief. I got way further than I thought I would and at this point, being able to be all "fuck it, lets flip" is something I can rely on. Its like right now, do I stay on a sinking ship or do I jump in with the sharks and hope they take me as one of their own? I just know if I make the wrong move tonight, it may ruin my game before I even get into the end game.

Cristina

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Cristina
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
I am the name on everyones lips this episode! Will Cristina flip, will she vote Russell out, will she betray Munin or Fenrir, what will happen? I know what I am doing, they will see with the votes :gun:

Cristina

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom