-- 12th Place - 3rd Juror - Voted Out 6-4-2-1 --
By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
12 people left, that's one for every month of the year!

1. On paper this looked like a much simpler vote than the last one. The Valentine tribe seems split in 2, Are these old lines or has a new majority formed? Do you expect similar voting blocks next round?
2. Were you surprised at all by Jeff's departure? Tell us why Jeff going was good for your game. If it wasn't, what's your plan to pivot going forward?
3. It seems like idols are having an effect on every tribal without even coming out. How can you maintain control over votes without knowing the location of idols and advantages? What do you know for sure about what people have up their sleeve?

uhhh, Danni usually puts some corny emojis in these so here: :bird: :grief:

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Cristina
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Well, a short confessional for one because I had a very busy day! In the end, I ended up not bouncing Russell. We had a talk and came to a temporary truce to get over all our animositsity that we had been building up. It was weird how our relationship soured so fast but with that talk, it made me feel like I was confirmed on not flipping. I lied to the Fenrir but Tammy flipped because of my hesitation so it ended up that it wouldn't matter at all. Losing Jeff was pretty good for my game, I had very little connection to him. If I had wanted to flip for him and it wouldn't have worked out, I don't think he would have really had my back. Like Yve, who is the main target tonight, he lacked strong ties to the cast. Tammy even said that she hadn't really had any relationship with him and they had been together all game, so that says a lot about him.

I think the tribe is slowly becoming far more divided. We have the group of myself/Melinda/Love, we have the Cass/Kim/Penner trio, we have Joaquin and Tammy and I believe they are pulling in Russell and probably Catalie. Then we have Steph who is in with Catalie but she is also supposed to be in an alliance with the Valkryies. I see that Yve is the outlier and odds are she won't survive the night if everyone is being honest right now. I feel sorry for her because that challenge screw up would have been so infuriating. Speaking of infuriating challenges, I can not do stuff on time with my bad connection speed, so I was like, I am not even trying to do this one. I am a terrible challenge person, that won't change!

Honestly, I prefer to not rely on idols and advantages, my tactic this time is that people normally squander their advantages and their idols. The best approach is to treat them like a loaded gun, they will do more harm than good if you play around with them. Keep a wide berth and make sure you have none pointed at you. Better to make someone waste an idol when you can, because it can be fatal but it is more likely to backfire than it is to not. And those are some damn cute emojis!

Cristina

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts