-- 7th Place - 8th Juror - Voted Out 4-3 --
By Danni Boatwright
Please use this thread exclusively for your official votes. They should be in the following format:

Episode 01
Gary

Good morning, good morning, good morning, not you! You can choke!
-Make sure to put either the round number, day or date on them so we can distinguish between votes for this round and previous votes.

-You do not have to make a comment, but anything you write in your post is fair game to be revealed along with your vote. We won't say who said what, just the exact words, similar to a comment written on a voting parchment on the show. Comments are highly encouraged :)

-There is no penalty for not voting. You'll simply see one less vote appear at TC.

-If you think you are going to be absent for a voting period, you should leave a pre-vote. You are allowed pre-vote with one name only - no lists or alternatives.

-You can change your vote / comment as many times as you like up until the voting deadline. The deadlines will be clearly announced at the beginning of Tribal Council. As soon as that deadline hits, your vote is "locked in" and you cannot change it, so be certain it is what you want to do.

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Joaquin
Episode 02

Kim

Just haven't built the same level of trust with you as I have with the others.

Joaquin

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Joaquin
Jury vote, going into FTC:

Russell

The reason I wanted to make the "Big Threats Alliance" was to avoid exactly how the game played out from happening. I couldn't make it happen, but *you* recognized your path to the win and executed it best, so I have to vote for you here. Congrats! - Joaq

Joaquin

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Joaquin
Confirming my vote for Russ, with the same confessional.

Steph's FTC largely confirmed for me that she was "just there" during the game and never really was able to carve her own destiny. Yve has the best personality but was content with being a goat. Going into this, Russ was the favorite for my vote, and the others gave me no reason to change it.

Joaquin

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom