2: Russell
3: Joaquin
4: Catalie
5: Loveita
6: Val
7: Cristina
8: Kim
9: Courtney

lol idk im guessing theyre all gonna do this based on challenge performance thus far

Joaquin

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Joaquin
1. ALEX - "I guess everyone is playing hard and I’m just being dragged in as an easy number haha I just didn’t realize until this very moment. I gotta step up my game. As soon as people see you as a duo/trio people will want to take shots at you.”

2. ZIGGY - "It's just another day at the office here, these people are the same feel as the last time and I think there are a lot less people I'm connected too, which means a lot more people who actually like me. Easy money I think”

3. COCHRAN - “Prepare to be as disappointed as every woman I've ever been with”

4. KIM S - "I'm stick of these generic questions. I'm not quoting them. Its a bunch of mookie.”

5. COURTNEY - Really not enjoying playing with these people at all. It is difficult being in a tribe with people you can work with and get close to and then end up on the most horrendous tribe with the most boring people. Worst tribe swap”

6. AUBRY - “Can I just say too, that I'm actually having fun? Like, a couple of days ago, I thought playing this season was honestly a mistake because I just wasn't having fun. It felt like I was getting told what to do, no one actually wanted to talk strategy with me, and like this is just what this game would be like for me... the past-season alliances running things, and me just doing what I can to appease them. I'm at least having fun with these four!!!”

7. PENNY - "So [my] legacy was always of a loud-mouthed smart ass, but also a bit ditzy. I'm pulling out all the stops for this, but don't want to play too much out of character. So I've chatted to just about everybody.”

8. MOOKIE - “There's only one thing I do know and that's that i literally know ABSOLUTELY NO ONE. There are honestly more old school players than there are us newbs so like that's really reassuring right. But I mean if I'm not known for my social capabilities, what else am I known for? more like the boring winner who didn't make any moves and was just along for the ride.””

Joaquin

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts