-- 7th Place - 8th Juror - Voted Out 4-3 --
By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Phase one complete :pop: . Now entering the true test of maneuverability in survivor, shuffled tribes! I'm sure you've got a lot of grafting to do, but while you do, give us some thoughts!

1. You know what to do. Analyze your swap tribe. Majority? Minority? Plan to survive?
2. With three tribes of 6, there's gonna be a lot potential swing votes. Do you have a sense for how your allies can make it through their tribes?
3. Are you going to be looking around hard for advantages and idols? Are you worried someone has brought one here from their old beach?

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Joaquin
1. You know what to do. Analyze your swap tribe. Majority? Minority? Plan to survive?
fuck me with this tribe. but honestly about time the game started getting fun and nothing i haven't done before.

Russ Well I guess I'm glad I swapped with Russ? In that I have someone I can trust and don't think will be throwing me under the bus here, which I couldn't guarantee with some of the others. Playing that idol was stupid tonight, it's his idol he can do what he wants with it, but there was no way Kim wasn't going home, and you knew we were going into a swap. I have a grimy feeling in my stomach that I'm gonna have to cut him here.

Yve - dont know the bitch and she didnt go online at all tonight, no opinion
Varner - reminds me a lot of myself. douchey, masculine. we talk a lot of sports. i remember he hated me in indonesia but he doesn't remember that so...solid? we'll see this can work or if it heads anywhere.
Tammy - we were in a F3 just six months ago, but not that tight throughout Austranded. I had no idea how this was gonna go, but our conversation tonight felt pretty good. She told me she was only told about the Ziggy vote at the last second...she didnt seem thrilled with that. She said Ziggy was targeted for having "connections" which makes me uneasy. Seems like there is an opening here with her, and she is friendly with Russ.

and finally...our most complex relationship

Cochran - so I do know Cochran outside of hosting him, there was a period of time on discord that we actually talked a pretty decent amount and he got me invited to orgy. we also grew up like 20 minutes away from each other (although idk if he remembers that). our conversation tonight is basically him talking at me - he's drunk - he knows i am willing to talk game with him, he knows tammy and i know each other from austranded, he is tight with those other three. but he reassures me that he will drop some bombshell tomorrow and that we will both escape this on the same side. i don't know what the fuck is coming but my route out of here with either be riding cochran or turning everyone on him.
2. With three tribes of 6, there's gonna be a lot potential swing votes. Do you have a sense for how your allies can make it through their tribes?
Fenrir - the old munins have a 4-2 edge. for now, i do think they will stick together, Val doesn't have a lot of loyalty to that crew but flipping and making it 3-3 doesn't really do much.

Munin - this tribe will be fascinating. loveita is the glue holding together melinda and cristina. penner and cass are clearly in an alliance. where does that leave kim m? i could see her flipping over to the munin 3 if she knows cass/penner are tight. but at the same time, penner is one snake of a player and i could see him performing some voodoo magic.

3. Are you going to be looking around hard for advantages and idols? Are you worried someone has brought one here from their old beach?

Well, clearly there is another idol from Fenrir that expires after the first round here, so whoever found it WILL play it. Not even worth speculating on who has it.

I will be going ham for this idol, yes. I'd be dumb as shit not to down 4-2.

Joaquin

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Joaquin
interesting morning

Yve still has basically said nothing to me except saying that she thinks im hot

Cochran continues to play godfather. He's a great talker, seems like he's been pretty open with me, but I know what he's generally like. But he basically was implying that he is down to play ball, but will likely go after Russ first for optics. I kinda had a sneaking suspicion this would be the case, and it's honestly hard to tell right now if he's being genuine or if he's just using it to prevent any kind of flips on his end.

Tammy has been the one who has been the most honest with me right now on the other side, telling me she was let in on the Ziggy vote late (which Cochran confirmed) and being the only one to key me in on some of the dynamics of the other tribe, such as thinking that Kim M will flip on Cass/Penner (yessss fucking end that alliance). And Russ said he's not getting that much from her so this really does seem like my biggest in right now.

Varner and I have not talked game at all, but we are continuing to get along really well. Russ says he is not vibing well with Varner. So right off the bat here I think I am more "in" than Russ but we'll see how that materializes.

Joaquin

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom