-- 7th Place - 8th Juror - Voted Out 4-3 --
By Nate Gonzalez
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Hey!

Congratulations for making the Final 17! This is a huge accomplishment in Stranded, and particularly in an All-Winners season every day is an accomplishment!

1. Tribe Dynamics – the core to the game you are playing. How are you getting along with everybody so far? Who do you think is a threat? Do you have any plans for the present? Plans for the future? Plans for the past????

2. Challenges – how do you think that challenge went? How do you think the upcoming challenge will go? If you've done the challenge already, how did it go?

3. Hidden Immunity Idols and Secret Advantages – can’t live with them, can’t live without them. Do you think any are in the game? Do you know who has them? How’s the hunt going?

4. “You better get ready? It’s coming for you. The fire is burning and when this is through – one sole will survive. Winners at War.” What lyrics or song is playing as you pull off a badass move that affirms your badassery as a winner? (pls, I'm making a Spotify playlist)

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Rationale behind my prisoner's dilemma decision:

the tribe that went to tribal will definitely do it, either aubry will grab it or one of the ex-munin will to ensure aubry does not grab it. this will ensure that not all three tribes will be going to tribal.

i don't think anyone on my tribe will do it. all of the OG Fenrir feel very comfortable, and Russ is the kind of player who will not throw someone else under the bus in this situation.

and it doesn't matter what anyone on the other tribe is doing

Joaquin

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
1. Tribe Dynamics – the core to the game you are playing. How are you getting along with everybody so far? Who do you think is a threat? Do you have any plans for the present? Plans for the future? Plans for the past????
Honestly, I've jived socially with just about everyone on the tribe so far. Varner and I completely bro out, we had a great bonding moment yesterday completely wailing over the other tribe's challenge troll. He hasn't talked any game with me yet, but I do like him.

Tammy and Cochran continue to give me reassurance "that I will be fine in the long run, that there are plans" - Tammy being way more genuine sounding in doing so. They've let me know that they will be doing Russ first for optics, probably (given that Munin held strong in their 4-2 majority in the other tribe and booted Alex). It seems like I've made better inroads with Tammy/Cochran/Varner (or had a better existing pregame relationship lol), and a decent impression with Yve (though Russ probably beats me there since apparently Yve does not like Cochran and she shared that with him).

My goal right now is literally just to make it out of this tribe alive. And at this point, my means of surviving this vote is hoping Russ didn't grab the prisoner's dilemma or get the idol (in case they split). I'll take the next vote as it comes. Cochran apparently has a "master plan" that he can only reveal to me after this vote lol what a dweeb

2. Challenges – how do you think that challenge went? How do you think the upcoming challenge will go? If you've done the challenge already, how did it go?

We nailed the challenge. #TuluaTrainwreck did the same strategy as last time, and I do feel like Varner/Russ/Me/Tammy is a pretty solid challenge competition. Obviously need to keep winning to stay alive. I addressed my decision above.

3. Hidden Immunity Idols and Secret Advantages – can’t live with them, can’t live without them. Do you think any are in the game? Do you know who has them? How’s the hunt going?

Russ played his last tribal. Which I'm starting to be more thankful of since he can't play it here. Obviously we have an idol on this beach, and this clue is FIRE by the way, which I am hoping to nab this afternoon. I honestly looked for a while and couldn't find it. Props. Advantage wise - I am constantly combing for hidden advantages and haven't found any thus far.

4. “You better get ready? It’s coming for you. The fire is burning and when this is through – one sole will survive. Winners at War.” What lyrics or song is playing as you pull off a badass move that affirms your badassery as a winner? (pls, I'm making a Spotify playlist)

For a 90's hip hop vibe:
Rebirth of Slick (Cool Like Dat) by Digable Planets

For a dubstep banger:
Ruffneck Bad Boy (VIP) by Mat Zo

Joaquin

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
well, if russ got the immunity, it is probably wayyyyy better optics wise that i didn't take it. i can theoretically pull off that i had so much trust in people like cochran that I didn't need to take it.

anyway, JOaq charmers about to go up to 11.

Joaquin

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom