-- 7th Place - 8th Juror - Voted Out 4-3 --
By Joaquin
Oh man, tomorrow I don't have a problem with it's the merge i'm going to have a problem with :zany:

my game is sooooo out there now, people are even gonna be afraid to have me as a shield because i suddenly became a comp beast this season

but it's been fun so far. REALLy fun

honestly, if we lose tomorrow, i'd like to boot varner (i think). i dont really trust either him or yve right now (varner was transparently not with me all night, meanwhile yve tried to blue ball me all day) but varner is a very logical player while yve is a more emotional one. i like them both, honestly, but because of the logic part i feel like varner would be way more likely to run away and blab that im such a threat yadda yadda yadda versus yve i could start to really connect with

IDOL AND EVERYTHING

another season, another one-clue solve. once i realized that OH i shouldn't be reading about norse mythology, this gotta be some shit about the vikings i found it pretty quickly.

ideally, i wouldn't have to play my idol literally the day i found it, but these people give no reassurance. except tammy, i knew from the first day we swapped tammy was coming off as the most genuine and it absolutely showed here, she was the only one with the balls to actually flip because of bonds and reason and not just waiting for a majority to pile on. we are closer now than we ever were during austranded, and quite honestly i think she is a huge threat to win this whole thing, people will not be going after her any time soon.

in the run-up to tribal, basically Russ and I had figured that Varner and Cochran were really close. Honestly, they should have pulled us two in, it was the move i was BEGGING them to make, but they refused to make it for whatever reason. yve and tammy are too utr for them to play with. but whatever. Yve i really like but girl needs to be DECISIVE. she was giving soooo many blue balls

whatever im good for now before i inevitably get 10th again

Joaquin

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom