-- 7th Place - 8th Juror - Voted Out 4-3 --
By Joaquin
i am NOT going fucking through this banking on one option

banking that i can stay strong through a munin core of Me/Russ/Steph/Catalie is asinine. Most of the Munins would cut me near the end without second notice.

i am trying up the strategy i tried with Cochran earlier again. I need to lay into my prior relationships with Penner and Cass here. None of us can win if it's just us and some randos who are insecure about their prior wins (COUGH kim and yve).

And if I'm voted out because Penner decides to be a fucking idiot and run around and tell people about this, so be it. I wasn't going to make the end anyways. I play to WIN, i'm not afraid of being voted out. I've been voted out before. if you go to the end in this game thinking you can manipulate a bunch of winners into thinking you're not a threat, you are a complete dumbass

let's fucking go

Joaquin

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Joaquin
with Val leaving...it sucks. she was my #1 and someone who i trusted almost entirely. but at the same time, i'm at peace with it, because i look back on my performance in games.

i almost always have a #1. and i play well with them, because duos are powerful, but i play BETTER without them. it's freeing. i no longer have to look out for "us" i can look out for "me". and i dont have the guilt of voting out val. so I am looking forward to this individual game, the cuffs are off

what happened...i mean yall know what happened. something along the lines of fenrir + double vote for Val, most of munin on yve, catalie on cass, melinda on russ. the russ thing confuses me but whatever it's not really somethign to dwell on

Joaquin

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom