-- 7th Place - 8th Juror - Voted Out 4-3 --
By Nate Gonzalez
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Congratulations! It’s weird to say this with so many people – but congrats on making the final week (again)! We’re only a few days away from crowning the Stranded ultimate winner.

1. So what went down at that live tribal council? Anything interesting occur in the lead up to tribal? Did the challenge reveal anything about where you all stand within this game? Any whispers of particular note?

2. With ten players left, there’s still lots of ground to cover for you to make it to another Final Tribal Council. Who is standing out as a particular threat? Who here is particularly coasting?

3. What do you think you will need to get done for you to win this season? Do you have a clear idea on how the upcoming rounds will progress? Do you have an idea on what you want to happen at the end?

4. How has playing with Nathaniel "Nate" Gonzalez in the past affected your run on this season? How much credit can he take for your success?

5. Why do you think you will win Stranded for Victory?

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Joaquin
Nate Gonzalez wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:03:21 pm Congratulations! It’s weird to say this with so many people – but congrats on making the final week (again)! We’re only a few days away from crowning the Stranded ultimate winner.
Thanks, Nate. I'm humbled to be able to do so as your one and only winner pick.

1. So what went down at that live tribal council? Anything interesting occur in the lead up to tribal? Did the challenge reveal anything about where you all stand within this game? Any whispers of particular note?
That run up was INCREDIBLE. I wanted Melinda gone, blew up her (and some other peoples') games with an assist from Catalie, and got her gone. She wasn't going to be in my corner for the rest of the game and was taking up a spot at the end since I think she was becoming rather goat-y.

Basically, I individually told Penner, Cass and Catalie about the vote steal both as a trust test and to try to lock them into the big threats alliance. Cass and Catalie pass with flying colors, but Penner got greedy and pulled an Adam and told Melinda, who is not really one to keep a secret. Melinda, thinking that she is playing all sides but somehow everyone else isn't, tells Catalie about it but Cat and I are also very tight. So with Cat's permission I decide to blow up Melinda and Penner's position, I tell Penner that Melinda told me about the vote steal and is VERY angry at me for not telling her, and that I only told Penner so he must have been the one to tell her. Obviously it's a lie, but the goal here is to get Penner to confront Melinda and make them lose trust in each other which it does like a charm.

From then on I just tell everyone about the vote steal since it's out, and everyone has EMOTIONS and tells me that WE JUST HAVE TO stop blowing smoke up each others ass (Melinda and Loveita the key players here). Everyone's relationships come out. And this is perfect, because I've been wanting to target Melinda, so her blowing up is perfect for drawing the target to her. I tell everyone I'm using the vote steal to get the target off my back, which effectively neuters any opposition plans for Me/Steph/Tammy. The live tribal, I guess the experience of having her game blown up is too much for Melinda and she asks to be booted, Melinda/Loveita also gonna vote for me and Cass for Steph in case Melinda had an idol. Penner/Cass have been doing a great job of having idol backups, but that doesn't matter much when your allies leave.

2. With ten players left, there’s still lots of ground to cover for you to make it to another Final Tribal Council. Who is standing out as a particular threat? Who here is particularly coasting?
The more utr players are honestly the ones in my way to the end. Steph, Yve, Kim, Tammy. I'll need to get them out in some order in order to have some shot of making the end. Russ is in his own way a threat because he wants to keep these people around. FTC vote...I think Cass is the biggest jury threat at this point, Penner in a vacuum is also one but he honestly has been playing a little sloppy. I would feel like I had a shot against anyone besides Cass at this point.

3. What do you think you will need to get done for you to win this season? Do you have a clear idea on how the upcoming rounds will progress? Do you have an idea on what you want to happen at the end?
It will be nuts. I need to get the UTR players out so people are not tempted to take them to the end over me. Big Threats Alliance baby.

4. How has playing with Nathaniel "Nate" Gonzalez in the past affected your run on this season? How much credit can he take for your success?
I've never played with you.

5. Why do you think you will win Stranded for Victory?
I don't think I'm going to win.

Joaquin

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Joaquin
My strategy for the first challenge is going to be to literally eyeball guess everything. If I were to actually count everything for the challenge, I will be slower than say a Loveita, so my only chance is to just get the absolute best time and pray my answers are right.

Second challenge I'm going to answer truthfully since that's more fun anyways

Joaquin

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Joaquin
I literally don't respect Penner as a player. At this point even if he made the end I would never vote for him. He doesn't recognize the threats thing, and is literally hinging his entire game on just telling everyone everything and hoping people will keep him around as a shield. I'm done with him

Joaquin

• Jury
Joaquin wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:21:55 pm I literally don't respect Penner as a player. At this point even if he made the end I would never vote for him. He doesn't recognize the threats thing, and is literally hinging his entire game on just telling everyone everything and hoping people will keep him around as a shield. I'm done with him
was there anything specific that happened to make you this heated?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Joaquin
Danni Boatwright wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:46:25 pm
Joaquin wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:21:55 pm I literally don't respect Penner as a player. At this point even if he made the end I would never vote for him. He doesn't recognize the threats thing, and is literally hinging his entire game on just telling everyone everything and hoping people will keep him around as a shield. I'm done with him
was there anything specific that happened to make you this heated?
He supposedly told a bunch of people about the threats alliance (Loveita and Kim), and that he doesn't think it's serious.

Which, this could all be Catalie making it all up, but that seems suuuuuper far fetched.

But seriously Penner not wanting to play with the threats is going to be the reason he loses. I try to hammer it in his head and just like Cochran, thought he was above it.

Joaquin

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Joaquin
Side note: I will have my idol at the ready tonight, but am only playing it if another idol is played. I don't want to go home on an idol ricochet. But playing an idol here, even if I am getting votes, isn't gonna unfuck my game, so might as well save it

Joaquin

• Jury
By Joaquin
Danni Boatwright wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:55:03 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:48:24 pm 9. Who mistakenly thinks they are in control? Joaquin
10. Who is the biggest strategic threat in the game? Joaquin
Simultaneously the strategic threat AND mistakenly in control. we love consistency <3

and biggest threat to win!!!

i dont think im in control at all any more lol im just the cockiest here

Joaquin

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom