-- 7th Place - 8th Juror - Voted Out 4-3 --
Thank you to our very own Gary Hogeboom for this graphic title. Fitting for a night with 2 tribals, three idols, and a double-whammy in big players out the door. With only 8 of you left, one thing is for certain. it's going to be a wild ride to final tribal.

1-Who do you trust most on this tribe? Can you bring them to the end with you, or is that a losing battle?

2-Rank the remaining players from who is most likely to win, to least likely. We'd love to get your perspective on the other player's games. Is this list also in order of who you think will make it to the end? if not, who do you think is most likely to be in those final tribal chairs.

3-Have you thought about your dream final tribal? Who is there with you? How do you pull out the win?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
1-Who do you trust most on this tribe? Can you bring them to the end with you, or is that a losing battle?

Basically just Russ and sort of Yve. And sort of Catalie too, I trust that she'll do what's best for her and will listen when I point it out, but I don't want her in the F3 with me (she is THE biggest jury threat at the moment imo).

2-Rank the remaining players from who is most likely to win, to least likely. We'd love to get your perspective on the other player's games. Is this list also in order of who you think will make it to the end? if not, who do you think is most likely to be in those final tribal chairs.

I mean, at this rate we're going to get some super boring FTC of like...Steph/Kim/Yve lmao. This is EXACTLY why I wanted to keep the threats together and now that we're fractured the goats and middlings will make the end.

In terms of ranking who I'd vote for (in order of most likely to least):

1. Catalie - probably the most dominant social player right now. Willing to cut anyone for the right price. I saw her game up close and respect the shit out of it.
2. Russ - If he makes the end I will probably have to vote for my bro here.
3. Cass - I think she's just done an absolutely tremendous job here. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks it. But her strategic game is top notch, and how she's been able to keep the target off her back with all the rumors and still get people to think she's not a huge threat is insane to me.
4. Loveita - She has played probably the second-best social game out here to Catalie imo, I don't see her making the end unless someone's a fucking idiot. She has the social capital to pull off a lot of these decisions, but at the same time I'm not a huge fan of some of her strategic decisions, she seems to be banking on the fact that people will love her enough to just take her to the end.
5. Steph - extremely meh game, from my POV she has not really been a driving force in the votes in the game really, not awful not great social game. Great challenge player and I expect her to get close to winning if people let her challenge out.
6. Yve - like, she's the goat, everyone knows that, and she's basically a lock to make F3 at this point. But I would consider voting for her if it was otherwise going to be a blowout because I do like her a lot personally and she doesn't deserve to be shut out.
7. Kim - and this isn't retribution for going hard for me twice, Cass has and I'd still vote for her. I haven't connected with her at all personally, she's only been on the right side of the votes twice this merge (the Val fuckup and Cristina boot, and the Cristina boot I don't even think she was that necessary), and I am 10000% sure she is going to Dale in Indonesia this endgame.

For those who don't remember, Dale played a solid strategic game but was not as well liked as Val and Nadiya in his alliance. He needed to go to the end with So and Jaclyn in order to win the game, and he couldn't have worked with So except through me. But instead of that, he chose to just go with what he knew, his alliance, banking on the fact that he could explain his game at the end and then got blown out by Val. Kim won her season by convincing the jury at final tribal, and she even told me as much here that she thinks she can do it again here. Like, in my eyes, the girl needs to go to the end with like...some combo of Steph/Russ/Yve, but if she's just gonna go with Love/Cass she will get murdered. And I just don't respect someone who thinks they can Scooby Doo it.

3-Have you thought about your dream final tribal? Who is there with you? How do you pull out the win?

Yeah, I'd want the F4 to be Catalie/Me/Russ/Yve. Me or Russ would almost assuredly win FIC, and as he thinks he has a really good shot against me, we'd boot Catalie.

Joaquin

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
fuck kim. honestly shes so fucking stupid. she told cat i'm trying to "spook her" into thinking she cant beat love and cass

NO. YOU JUST THINK YOUR GAME IS HOT SHIT WHEN IT ISNT

she's a lost cause and i will not vote for her under any circumstances if she makes the end. and i dont care if i burn her jury vote either

Joaquin

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
honestly, i am being such a dick to kim, basically berating her that she doesnt know what the fuck shes doing. but it's necessary if there's any hope at all of getting her to flip.

i think i did pretty well on that challenge. if i won immunity people would go fucking NUTS. i just want that to happen lmao

Joaquin

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
my day today will basically be just to continue to play Kim and Steph against each other. I will continue to just go all-out on convincing Kim she needs to get rid of one of Cass/Loveita tonight, and the more she digs in her heels, the more I will go at Steph to let her know that Kim will not think logically here and she does not have her best interest at hand here. One of them will crack. They have to.

Joaquin

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts