Welcome back, Legend :crown:

Take a look around and soak in this moment. 22 winners have returned to show why they are the ultimate Stranded champion. Over the next few weeks, you will have to fight tooth and nail to emerge victorious in this stacked cast, and to leave $200 richer.

Who do you know out of this group? Do you think these relationships will impact the way you play the game?

Whose legend (if any) are you most threatened by?

Good luck, and have fun. We're all rooting for you icon_yahoo

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Kim S
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Ummmm hello confessional. Can I just say I literally feel butterflies in my stomach again. I never thought I'd be playing another season of stranded yet here we are. The thrill of getting to know your new tribemates. The constant instant messaging. The BEAUTIFUL avatars and theme. It's almost too much for me.

But back to reality, I really honestly have no idea how this season is gonna play out. There's only one thing I do know and that's that i literally know ABSOLUTELY NO ONE. I feel like so many of these winners have played 3,4,5 seasons and many of them together and so have some sort of advantage of at least knowing who each other is. There are honestly more old school players than there are us newbs so like that's really reassuring right. But I mean if I'm not known for my social capabilities, what else am I known for? Being the underdog who overtook Queen Christina of Season 34? Definitely not. more like the boring winner who didn't make any moves and was just along for the ride.

Well in a season of all winners, I am most definitely not a threat. However, I am worried about having all the big threats team up and take out the one-time winners/newbies like Stephanie, Loveita, and myself. Us three are the only ones on the tribe who have only played one season of Stranded/Isolated. I'm targeting both of them as people I want to work with since I gotta snipe the people who don't really know anyone. Plus it helps that they both seem chill. Honestly though, so far I don't really feel a strong connection to anyone. In my original season, i felt like I had so many good vibes/bonds with people right off the bat but I am NOT getting that here whatsoever. My work is definitely gonna be cut out for me.

The person I'd say I get along with best so far is definitely Joaquin but let's be real, it's all a farce and I'm sure he's doing the same thing with everyone like i'm not convinced yet. Mookie seems cool too but not as talkative which is ehh. Catalie seems really sweet but I'm sure there's some sour somewhere in there. Melinda and I have had some good chats but I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IT IS but there is something about her that just seems off. I feel like there's something underneath the surface there. Not good vibes but honestly who knows. Courtney reached out which was chill but I have a bad reputation of Courtney's since I played with one in an ORG a long time ago and hated her so that translates here too so she's got her work cut out. Christina only got to say one thing to me but from what I saw and heard from other people, I think I might want her in my pen. I try to surround myself with like-minded people and right now that seems like Stephanie, Loveita, Christina, Joaquin and myself. Obviously this is day 1 and there's plenty of people and impressions that can change but just from my first impressions. Val is nonexistent right now which is sad because I think she's actually the only winner here that I might know but eh oh well. Who else am I missing? Oh Russell. He is the one person on my tribe that I think I'm going to be scared of. He's played like 5 seasons? Like dude no your time has come and gone bye. We also haven't chatted yet which makes him and Val the only people I haven't talked to in any capacity. Not a good sign. We'll see if he can win me over when he shows his face.

Anyways, that's all for now hope yall like me this season cause i came outta retirement for this. Guess you got nothing better to do with quarantine so you'll have plenty of time to read my block text confessionals <3 :heart: :100: :wave:
Gary Hogeboom, Jordan liked this

Kim S

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Kim S
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
So I noticed there's a new post in the hidden immunity idol thread by Jeff so idk if that means someone already found it or he's just posting something about it in there? Regardless, I'm still searching for it. So far, I'm taking the jist of the clue to have four main words: venom, ore, fire and ice. Obviously, our theme is the Nordic Countries so I feel like those four words have to relate to that somehow. I found a bridge called the Oresund Bridge across the Öresund strait between Sweden and Denmark. That may mean something. I also realized the Land of Fire and Ice is literally Iceland as it has both volcanoes and glaciers. The venom part of the clue is what I'm struggling with. All I've found is a word called Eitr which is a substance in Norse mythology that is the origin of all living things. I really have no idea what to do with these three things: Oresund Bridge, Iceland, & Eitr. I'm sure the next clue will help but hopefully this gives me some sort of head start. I won't be too upset if I don't get it but it would be nice to at least say I solved the clue. I'll make an update on the game later. Stay tuned peeps

Kim S

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom