Congrats on not being the first boot! That would've been embarrassing :yikes:

1. After a unanimous vote, do you think you can trust all the same people this round or do you have alliance shifts in mind?
2. Are you trying to set yourself up for future swaps? Prepare for merge game?Just taking it vote by vote or something else? Lay out your future plans for us.
3. Is there paranoia or speculation about whether the idol is found yet? Why or why not? How has your search been?

That's all for now, but please keep us updated as much as you feel up to to! This season is shaping up to be everything we expected!

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Kim S
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Wow this game went from moving very slow to moving intensely fast. i'm trying to keep up lol. This is the feeling I had when I played Stranded last time and i'm honestly kind of exciting I'm feeling it again.

Honestly, at this point in the game, it's extremely weird because I don't really have any 'alliances' per say. I have a lot of people I am close to but no one that we've officially said "hey let's be in an alliance with each other." But I actually think that's beneficial for me because coming into this game, I wanted to be very fluid. I wanted to have options open no matter which way I went. And right now, because I have no set-in stone alliances, I could really go whatever way I needed to since I have decent connections with most of the tribe. Mookie was a nice guy and I think he considered me as one of the people he was closer to but there was no way I was going to stir the pot to try to save him on the first vote in an all winners season. If possible, it is best to try to stay as united as possible at the beginning so that if we go into a swap, we stay tribe strong and people aren't flipping. Now in my last season, I flipped as soon as a swap happened lol but I think it's definitely easier to try to maintain an OG tribal alliance.

I am absolutely trying to prepare myself for a swap by maintaining connections with every single person on my tribe. There's definitely some I get along with better than others, but that's the nature of life. Right now, the merge isn't even in my sights. I am definitely more of a vote-by-vote person. Why look ahead at the merge when we still have 20 people in the game and I could get voted out tonight. I do whatever I can to ensure that I do not go home at the current vote I am on. I'm not worrying about going home later in the game right now because I have not made it that far yet. One step at a time is what won me my last game so I'm gonna do it again. Take life as it approaches you. If i end up swapping and forming better bonds with the other tribe, I will make the moves necessary to put myself in the spot that I feel most comfortable in. I will do whatever it takes to win the game and ensure my safety above all others. I could have very well saved Mookie. But rocking the boat would have been the dumbest thing to do for someone who I didn't even know would be entirely loyal to me after 3? days. You would put a target on your back and it's way too early in the game for that.

In terms of the idol, right now there is zero speculation about who has it or if it's been found. I am inclined to believe it hasn't been found, but there are definitely some crafty people on my tribe who could have spent a lot of time trying to get it. I detailed my search so far in my last confessional and there haven't been any advancements as of now sadly.

Also, would just like to say that I absolutely KILLED it in that challenge. I got the majority of the words for us and the best part is that the credit all went to Cat. You're probably like, "why is that a good thing?" That's a good thing because it means people will still likely see me as valuable, but Cat is seen as the "leader" of the tribe. NEVER put yourself in the leader role omg classic mistake Cat. You will be seen as a threat as the game moves on and people will not want to go to the end with you. Obviously, we're a long way out from that but my goal is to be an "above-average competitor." Take Jeremy from real Survivor for example. Always have bigger threats/shields in front of you to protect you from being the main vote. Right now, I feel like Cat is definitely ahead of me and that can really only help me in the near future (especially if there's a swap and we're in the minority). Regardless, right now I'm in the middle of the pack and that's exactly where I want to be.

Hot takes on my tribemates so far:

Cat: kind of already talked about her. She wants to take on this leadership role so fine by me. Let her soak in the attention right now. She also is not on very much so I feel like she's trying to compensate for that by taking on the leader role.

Melinda: I find her to be an enigma lol. Our conversations are nice enough but we just don't bond in the way I do with other castaways. I feel like in real life, she's likely an older person than the rest of us (not necessarily old, but older). She definitely seems mature and like she has life experience which I have to watch out for because i feel like although she's old school, she's not afraid to adapt to this new school game.

Joaquin: he's the class clown of the tribe for sure. There's always one player who tries to make everyone laugh and connect with them on the humor level. It definitely makes me wary of him because I know it's absolutely all for show but I mean aren't we all doing the same thing to some capacity?

Loveita: I love Loveita. Definitely one of my favorites in the tribe. We get along well and I think she thinks very similarly to me in terms of the game. I feel like we're a very similar type of player. She seems generally loyal too which is good but this is all winners so anyone could flip on anyone at the drop of a dime I'm sure. I'm gonna be keeping her close for the time being.

Courtney: She is probably the person on the tribe I bond with the least barring one other person I'll get to. She just seems so bland to me lol. Am I a horrible person for saying that? I try to talk to her about things and she just has the most generic answers to everything. Maybe it's me? Nah, it's definitely her. Not someone I bond with very well but we talk....idk i suppose we'll see where that goes.

Christina: Her and I just talk about baking 24/7 lol. I've never baked a day in my life but you bet i'm showing mad interest in her creations and honestly they're kind of interesting to hear about haha. She seems very nice and trusting which I don't wanna fall into the trap of but I can see myself working with her going forward.

Val: She is the ONLY person I knew coming into this game (and barely at all) and it seems we're going to continue our relationship in this game. Seems to have my back which I appreciate as I have hers. Do I see myself going long-term with her? Probably not but who knows at this point in the game.

Stephanie: Similar to Loveita, we operate on a very similar wavelength. We have similar thoughts about things and have good conversations which is exactly what I look for in an ally. I will definitely be wanting to stay close with her.

Russell: I like never talk to this man. When we do talk, he acts like we're best friends but the fact of the matter is that he seems to barely be on except for challenges. I said it earlier and I'll say it again, I want him out of this game. I don't trust him. I don't like him. He's played what, 6 seasons of stranded/iso? Like go home boy, bye. You've had your time in the sun. Took you a bunch of times to win and you're a host of games so you definitely know how to play. I'm afraid if he stays in the game too long, he'll grab a foothold and be able to do some real damage. Is this a one-sided vendetta? Absolutely. Do I care? Not a single bit. I will likely never trust this man but of course am not letting that misguide my decision-making in the game. If I have to align with him, I 1000% will. Doesn't change my thoughts about him and where i stand with him in the game. Of course, I will never let him know that.

Tldr: the people I feel closest to are Stephanie, Loveita, Val, Joaquin, and Christina.

If I had to pick right now (aside from myself of course) who out of our tribe would go on to win the game (assuming the other tribe doesn't have the winner), I would say it's out of Stephanie or Loveita with an outside chance of Joaq or Christina. I do not believe that Melinda, Cat, Courtney, Val, or Russell will win this game. Who knows at this point, but it'll be fun to see how my predictions turn out!

Kim S

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom