-- 8th Place - 7th Juror - Voted Out 3-3-2 (4-2) --
Welcome back, Legend :crown:

Take a look around and soak in this moment. 22 winners have returned to show why they are the ultimate Stranded champion. Over the next few weeks, you will have to fight tooth and nail to emerge victorious in this stacked cast, and to leave $200 richer.

Who do you know out of this group? Do you think these relationships will impact the way you play the game?

Whose legend (if any) are you most threatened by?

Good luck, and have fun. We're all rooting for you icon_yahoo

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Loveita
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
I feel like most of your winners are gonna say some variant of "oh, i can't believe I'm back, it's been so long", but all I can start with is, "Shit, I didn't expect to be doing this again so soon." 22 winners though - that's insane. Nicely done, I'm excited. I hope I can bring some fun shit for you guys to watch.
Who do you know out of this group? Do you think these relationships will impact the way you play the game?
Have talked to before in a discord server: Joaq, Melinda, Val, Russell
Have heard something about: Kim S, Courtney (mentioned), Catalie (mentioned)
No Clue: Mookie, Stephanie, Cristina

Val hasn't been on yet (i guess a birthday is a good excuse), but I already feel super solid with Joaq and Melinda, and pretty solid with Russell.

Joaq, Melinda, Courtney, and I seem to have formed a pretty quick four already, which I think is a great secure start. We seem to be sharing information pretty evenly, which is a good sign off the bat. Courtney suggested a F2 type alliance already with me as well, which I agreed to, but I plan to keep my net wide at the moment. Joaq and I have been clicking really well in conversation, and I've got a pretty good idea of how he's played and works with people, so I think he's my go to for now.

I think Cristina seems super nice, we've quickly bonded over personal stuff, but haven't talked game at all. That could be a good connection for me if she's not targeted early. Russell could also be a good ally for me, and I'm hoping his rationality can make him predictable. Nobody else sticks out much so far, but I have high expectations for Kim S when we get to talk.
Whose legend (if any) are you most threatened by?
I think I was most worried about dealing with if Ziggy was on my starting tribe - I love him but the idea of working with him scares the hell out of me. Cochran was another one I was wary of who ended up on the other tribe.

Overall, this seems like a solid crew, and I'm not gonna underestimate winners. First step - get past the first vote; second step - strengthen enough relationships to lower chances of a swap fuck; third step - make merge. Haven't gotten further than that yet. If I'm right about this group, things are going to be very fluid.
Jordan liked this

Loveita

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Loveita
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
Caryn Groedel wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:01:46 pm You’re my winner pick in the draft. Good luck, and don’t let me down. Or there will be consequences.
In high school senior English, my teacher gave me the "student of the year" award, and told me I better have gotten a 5 on the AP exam and not to let him down.

I got a 4.

Hope that boosts your spirits!
Reem, Jordan liked this

Loveita

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Loveita
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Definitely wasted a couple of minutes of that being stupid, ah well. As long as I'm middle of the pack or higher, I think I'm okay.

While I keep the chat off to make it look like I'm taking even longer, I've gotten to talk to everyone now. Val and Kim are both great, which I already knew about Val for sure. I think I'm feeling Mookie the least out of the group. After the challenge results are in, I might hit Cristina up with some actual game talk and see if I can get her reads on everyone.

Loveita

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Loveita
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Okay so, if my strategy was to form formal alliances with almost everyone, and set myself up for potentially sticky situations in the future, then I'm doing great! icon_chaos

Me, Courtney, Joaq, Melinda have a four. Out of that, Courtney has basically told me I'm her #1, but I also know she is very close to Joaq, which Joaq is keeping close to the chest.

All four of us also seem keen on Russell as an auxiliary number. Works for me.

Me, Courtney, and Catalie have a three, but Joaq definitely knows that she's in with us two (or at least Courtney) and thinks she is more just an auxiliary member for now to keep the four of us in a majority.

I love Val, so I told Courtney that Joaq would probably want Val to stick around a bit. Courtney confirmed that was so (after I hinted to Joaq that Val wants to be on his side). So hopefully that keeps Val's out of people's minds for a bit.

That basically leaves my vote down to Cristina, Mookie, or Kim S.

Val, Cristina, Stephanie, and I are in the works of creating a core four. This is probably going to become super dangerous for me, but fuck it. Let's go balls to the wall, get in good with everyone, and hope I don't have to put out any self-started fires.

Kim and I haven't talked any game (just board games), but we do talk well. So for me, that leaves Mookie as the vote. That also seems to be the name going around a little bit. And I know it's not getting attributed to me, because Val came and asked me if I had heard the same.

I'm hoping to stay in good in my little spot. I haven't quite found that one person I want to stick full trust in, but I think I'm wiggling my way into that position for a couple other people. I think Joaq/Courtney/Melinda are going to be the stronger group to go with for right now, if any lines need drawn, but I also think Joaq and Courtney will be more dangerous to me later. I'm keeping all my little groups close to my chest right now, but we'll see if I spill tea about any of them. Seems too early.

If things stay simple, Mookie might be doomed tomorrow. But I'm going to be suspicious if it seems like things are staying too simple.

Everyone on this tribe knows how good everyone else is.

Loveita

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom