-- 8th Place - 7th Juror - Voted Out 3-3-2 (4-2) --
Slam your body down and wind it all around :fire: Lets keep this party going shall we?

1-If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends. Where does the power on this tribe reside? Do you plan on working within that power structure or rebelling against it?

2-Make it last forever, friendship never ends! Who are you closest to on the tribe?

3-Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is... How active have you been in the strategy around camp? are you actively working to make things happen? Or are you letting others lead the charge so you can strike later?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
How long have you guys had this boot title / theme planned? More importantly, now I can rub it in Ziggy's face that I outlasted him on all winners. And, I don't have to worry about him and Val meeting up during a swap and him stealing Val from me.

In other news, sorry for the late confessional, but I PASSED MY ORAL DEFENSE OF MY COMPREHENSIVE EXAMS TODAY! All that stands between me and a Ph.D. is the dissertation :wink:

1-If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends. Where does the power on this tribe reside? Do you plan on working within that power structure or rebelling against it?

Well I think the rankings are going to reveal that, but I'm pretty solidly in the middle of everyone right now. I'm worried about the ranking exposing my position, so hopefully ranking myself 9th drove that down a little bit. Biggest fear? Being top of the board.

Out of the two main groups I'm in (Joaq, Melinda, Courtney vs Val, Steph, Cristina), I think the Joaq/Courtney/Melinda side has more power. But I think most people have been pretty consensus so far and a power structure hasn't *really* revealed itself. It sounds like we've got one more "easy" vote (Kim S) before the tribe starts eating each other. This early, I'll stick with power instead of rebelling - less bridges burnt that way going forward this early and less of a target.

Cat already told Courtney she wants Cristina after Kim. Meanwhile she's forming F3s with Cristina and Steph. I think she's going to end up getting caught out (maybe with my help, if I decide to be a sneaky snake).
2-Make it last forever, friendship never ends! Who are you closest to on the tribe?

This hasn't changed much since my last long ass confessional. When I get online, I'm most excited to see Val or Cristina. However, I'm *currently* more loyal to Courtney and Joaq. Val I think isn't in much danger for the time being, but soon I might have to decide whether or not to risk it to protect Cristina.

3-Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is... How active have you been in the strategy around camp? are you actively working to make things happen? Or are you letting others lead the charge so you can strike later?

I'm trying to be more proactive in initiating game conversations, but even still, every group I'm in has been someone else's suggestion. That's fine by me - it gives me more insight in the connections other people are comfortable making, and especially comfortable making with me. I just can't forget to actively play - lurker/observation mode is my default.

Courtney and Cat are the big active workers so far, and I think Cat feels our final 3 is legit. I am trying to hide my closeness and love for Val, but to keep trust with Courtney, I told her about my connection with Cristina as a source of information. Did I tell her all the info Cristina gave me? Hell no - but I did say Cristina is wary of Cat....and now Cat has Cristina on a boot list.

From what I can tell, Steph is also getting her hands into some interesting cookie jars. She's got the me, her, Val, Cristina group. And then Cristina told me about a Steph/Cat/Cristina group. Just yesterday, Courtney and Steph added me into another three person deal. So, she's playing the field to try to integrate well for sure, and I'm worried it could end up getting me caught out.

I have very little idea of what Russell's connections are - I haven't heard of him being in any formal alliances, and we don't overlap in any. His closest connection might be Joaq, but it's hard to say.

I feel like I have a decent read on this group, and the people in it? And right now I think I'm set up well in case of a twist or swap. At least I fucking hope so.

Also I'm 99% sure someone has that idol now. I knew I was on with Elivagar - followed it to Hvergelmir, tried everything under the sun dealing with those two things and Yggdrassil (that's one of the 8 fucking ways to spell it). Still not sure on the "successor of a dwarf" bit, but at this point, I've either already entered the correct answer and was late to the party, or just can't figure it out and am too focused on a red herring. But all in all, my Elivagar break through on the first clue was a personal success for my first ever time idol hunting, so I'll take the positives where I can.

Loveita

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom