-- 8th Place - 7th Juror - Voted Out 3-3-2 (4-2) --
By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Phase one complete :pop: . Now entering the true test of maneuverability in survivor, shuffled tribes! I'm sure you've got a lot of grafting to do, but while you do, give us some thoughts!

1. You know what to do. Analyze your swap tribe. Majority? Minority? Plan to survive?
2. With three tribes of 6, there's gonna be a lot potential swing votes. Do you have a sense for how your allies can make it through their tribes?
3. Are you going to be looking around hard for advantages and idols? Are you worried someone has brought one here from their old beach?

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Loveita
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
If it had been Kim M instead, would the title have been Kimbo Minced instead?

Bad pun, sorry. Though if I do get voted out of this game, I would like "Livin Loveita Loca" as the confessional title, please and thank you.

1. You know what to do. Analyze your swap tribe. Majority? Minority? Plan to survive?

No Gary, I do NOT know what to do. This is my first ever tribe swap. What an honor.

Tribe swaps are why I was fully okay with allying with nearly every single person on my OG tribe. I'm in the 3/3 split, which means let's never lose and have to test these bonds.

The good news for me is that my two Munin mates are Melinda and Cristina, two people I'm in completely separate alliances with. Right now, they both seem gungho keen on keeping the three of us together and finding an ally on the old Fenrir side, which would obviously be ideal for me.

Penner and Cassandra have played on 3 of 3 seasons together? How is that even possible?! I wonder if we can use that to bring Kim to us. With the numbers so small on the tribe, that massive pre-existing overlap could end up becoming beneficial...remains to be seen.

My personal plan to survive? I currently don't plan to flip on either Melinda or Cristina if we go to TC. I think, if either of them feels the urge to flip, it will be on each other, and not on me. Otherwise - I'll be ready for that idol hunt. Or maybe even rocks :o . I feel insane saying that, but, if the Fenrir three have to choose one of us to put their votes on...I'd be a pretty good choice, and thus, hopefully, safe from rocks.

There's no more hiding my "social queen" status, so it's time to get louder and prouder. Less filter, more sarcasm, and about the same level of me trying too hard to be cool.

2. With three tribes of 6, there's gonna be a lot potential swing votes. Do you have a sense for how your allies can make it through their tribes?
Sounds like the other tribe also had 2 unanimous votes. Sorry we've all been so boring. We're just setting up for a dumpster fire of a merge.

If both tribes have been Kumbayaing it up so far, then yeah I'd be worried about Joaq. Russell is probably kicking himself for playing that idol if it really was good for another TC. Hopefully, the four Fenrirs there secretly actually hate each other and want to make some moves and use Joaq and Russell as numbers, but from how things have played out so far....? We might all just tiptoe around each other towards the easy move until merge hits. We've all won, we know how this works.

On the new Fenrir, Val would be the only person I'd worry about. Courtney and I have f3 deals with both Cat and Steph, and Courtney's shrewd enough to keep those around for her and hopefully a future us. But it sounds like Aubry would have been another easy boot for Fenrir - so maybe that'll just end up happening. If Courtney truly supports me and Joaq - they'll throw this. :loveeyes: A girl can dream.

3. Are you going to be looking around hard for advantages and idols? Are you worried someone has brought one here from their old beach?
That idol clue is being released at 1pm PDT and fuck yes will I be online for that. Gimme. I want it. I will GLADLY take that responsibility and power. Russell spouted some BS about how he doesn't "really like having it"? Then why'd you solve it in the first 20 fucking minutes, RUSSELL?!

As for the OG Fenrir idol? I don't know enough about these three players to have any idea of their idol hunting capabilities or chances of having it. I assume someone found it but...as to who? Hopefully not Cass, Kim, or Penner. I'll stay careful. Though usually I'm too careful.

Loveita

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Loveita
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Either Courtney or Cristina to me. Both of them have told me about side alliances and given me information that, if I had been an overplaying backstabbing bitch, could have used against them. But for every piece of information I give people, I'm usually holding back 5 more - I'd assume the same of everyone else.

Loveita

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Loveita wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:31:21 am Either Courtney or Cristina to me. Both of them have told me about side alliances and given me information that, if I had been an overplaying backstabbing bitch, could have used against them. But for every piece of information I give people, I'm usually holding back 5 more - I'd assume the same of everyone else.
I thought I made a typo, but you misread lol. I was wondering who of Penner, Cass, and Kim has told you the most tea from their old tribe.

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Loveita
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Gary Hogeboom wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:04:35 pm
Loveita wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:31:21 am Either Courtney or Cristina to me. Both of them have told me about side alliances and given me information that, if I had been an overplaying backstabbing bitch, could have used against them. But for every piece of information I give people, I'm usually holding back 5 more - I'd assume the same of everyone else.
I thought I made a typo, but you misread lol. I was wondering who of Penner, Cass, and Kim has told you the most tea from their old tribe.
Yeah I hadn't had any coffee.

Cass has probably been the most forthright so far? She at least talked about playing with Mookie and Val in the past, and that both the votes on their tribe were also unanimous. When you asked that question I hadn't even spoken a word to Penner yet, and we still have only talked socially. Kim and I haven't yet talked about this current game. At the same time it's all reciprocal - Cass is the only person I've shared any info about tribe votes with.
Gary Hogeboom liked this

Loveita

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts