-- 8th Place - 7th Juror - Voted Out 3-3-2 (4-2) --
By Nate Gonzalez
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Hey!

Congratulations for making the Final 17! This is a huge accomplishment in Stranded, and particularly in an All-Winners season every day is an accomplishment!

1. Tribe Dynamics – the core to the game you are playing. How are you getting along with everybody so far? Who do you think is a threat? Do you have any plans for the present? Plans for the future? Plans for the past????

2. Challenges – how do you think that challenge went? How do you think the upcoming challenge will go? If you've done the challenge already, how did it go?

3. Hidden Immunity Idols and Secret Advantages – can’t live with them, can’t live without them. Do you think any are in the game? Do you know who has them? How’s the hunt going?

4. “You better get ready? It’s coming for you. The fire is burning and when this is through – one sole will survive. Winners at War.” What lyrics or song is playing as you pull off a badass move that affirms your badassery as a winner? (pls, I'm making a Spotify playlist)

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Loveita
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
Hey!

Congratulations for making the Final 17! This is a huge accomplishment in Stranded, and particularly in an All-Winners season every day is an accomplishment!

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS THAT IS A HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT IN BIG...I MEAN STRANDED.

1. Tribe Dynamics – the core to the game you are playing. How are you getting along with everybody so far? Who do you think is a threat? Do you have any plans for the present? Plans for the future? Plans for the past????

So on Wednesdays, I'm busy AF. I haven't talked to Penner, Cassandra, or Kim nearly as much as I'd have liked to, but at the same time, Cristina is taking on the mole role: According to Kim, Cass/Penner/Cochran were the power on her tribe, so would't it make sense to get rid of Cass or Penner? The two seem to be playing around each other - trying to convince the other to flip first. Cristina is keeping me and Melinda updated on this, and I trust that she's with me, but I wonder if Kim is telling Cass/Penner the same story we're getting from Cristina.

EVERYONE IS A THREAT. I think, if we get into a merge situation, Cass/Penner are bigger threats than Kim, but Kim could be hiding a lot more than it seems. I don't have a good read on any of them yet, which annoys me, but is also my fault.

Plan for the past? Basically this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

2. Challenges – how do you think that challenge went? How do you think the upcoming challenge will go? If you've done the challenge already, how did it go?

That challenge was fantastic. Not only did we win, but we had an incredible bonding experience wasting our time trolling...which also kept most of the tribe too occupied to search for the idol. Kim might have had some time, but she was also "in class.

As for the upcoming challenge, I already did it. Nice twists there with the tiny added puzzle element plus the 2 immunities. I waited until 2 seconds before the deadline to post mine, on the off chance that, if other people don't go for it, tribes will be going to TC anyways, so I might as well stake a claim. I'm hoping that the other two tribes are a little more trigger happy on grabbing immunity, since their original tribe dynamics are a little more lopsided. The even split tribe should (imo) want to avoid tribal at all costs to not risk rocks. However, if someone else on our tribe DID decide to claim immunity (and actually did it quickly), I'll be really worried about an idol coming into play as well.

3. Hidden Immunity Idols and Secret Advantages – can’t live with them, can’t live without them. Do you think any are in the game? Do you know who has them? How’s the hunt going?

No, there are absolutely no secret advantages or hidden immunity idols in this game. What kind of game do you think we're playing? Jeez.

Melinda brilliantly happened upon an extra vote and immediately shared that knowledge with me and Cristina :heart:

Nice little trick, turning our own words into an advantage, if that's how it happened? Melinda was planning to spam post like crazy, and instead the word "advantage" became a link? I'm not sure how you did that, but it's cool. And here I was wasting all my time clicking letters in treemail and searching through the user list for Mr Idol or something like that. At least I'm trying. As for the Idol at our camp? It might have already been found - I'm not sure I know the answer yet, but I know what a lot of it means -
LIP STREAMS - POETRY
WEATHER OF WEAPONS - WAR
WHALES WAY - SEA

I'm sure the next clue will confirm that I was late to the party again and someone else has it. That will be scary.

4. “You better get ready? It’s coming for you. The fire is burning and when this is through – one sole will survive. Winners at War.” What lyrics or song is playing as you pull off a badass move that affirms your badassery as a winner? (pls, I'm making a Spotify playlist)
I might come back later and give you more songs, but two popped into my head pretty quickly.

One is more about my general philosophy towards the game: "Wait for It" from the musical Hamilton.
"I am the one thing in life I can control...I am inimitable, I am an original....I'm not falling behind or running late...I'm not standing still, I am lying in wait" --- Kim S was right to call me a sleeper.

In stark contrast, I give you "Boogie Feat" from Kesha. I might restrain my chaos, but "I just wanna dance like a muthafucka YAOW". And my moves are world renowned, you won't believe. My moves are such good luck, you'll win the lottery.

Loveita

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom