-- 8th Place - 7th Juror - Voted Out 3-3-2 (4-2) --
By Nate Gonzalez
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Congratulations! It’s weird to say this with so many people – but congrats on making the final week (again)! We’re only a few days away from crowning the Stranded ultimate winner.

1. So what went down at that live tribal council? Anything interesting occur in the lead up to tribal? Did the challenge reveal anything about where you all stand within this game? Any whispers of particular note?

2. With ten players left, there’s still lots of ground to cover for you to make it to another Final Tribal Council. Who is standing out as a particular threat? Who here is particularly coasting?

3. What do you think you will need to get done for you to win this season? Do you have a clear idea on how the upcoming rounds will progress? Do you have an idea on what you want to happen at the end?

4. How has playing with Nathaniel "Nate" Gonzalez in the past affected your run on this season? How much credit can he take for your success?

5. Why do you think you will win Stranded for Victory?

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Loveita
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
Congratulations! It’s weird to say this with so many people – but congrats on making the final week (again)! We’re only a few days away from crowning the Stranded ultimate winner.

Thank god, just one more week. Don't get me wrong, I'm ...enjoying...this more than Iso in its own way? But at the same time it's an exhausting clusterfuck of chaos and I've determined that the only way to survive is to embrace it. So just hoping to win one of these 2 immunity challenges and guarantee full safety for Sunday. If that happens, I'll probably overplay to the max and end up out 6-8th, but hey, I can't see a path much further than that by playing careful either, so fuck it.

1. So what went down at that live tribal council? Anything interesting occur in the lead up to tribal? Did the challenge reveal anything about where you all stand within this game? Any whispers of particular note?

Over the past couple of seasons, lurking and watching that numbers challenge, I thought I would have that type of thing in the bag. Instead, I can't read my color coded spreadsheets or make intelligent decisions, just like the rest of the idiots I made fun of in the past. So what I learned was a very important lesson in how I am also prone to incredibly dumb decisions under moments of pressure.

Whispers, whispers everywhere, and nothing being said. I know Melinda was hoping I would play that idol on her, but girl no. Once Penner told me people were going Steph instead of Joaquin, I couldn't risk it. Steph is better for my game than Melinda (AND KNOWING WHAT I KNOW NOW EVEN MORE SO). Turns out it would have been a tie breaker between Steph and Joaquin, after he stole my vote, but I had no way of knowing that. I put in my last minute vote for Steph, which I realize in retrospect was maybe not smart, but I wanted to prove inroads into that Fenrir side with a vote. Plus, since I told Stephanie straight up in a whisper that she was getting votes...I figured she wouldn't think it was me if she stayed.

Speaking of, thanks for stealing my vote there, Joaquin. Saved me quite a bit of explaining, and was a silly thing for him to do. No one will ever know how that went down until after the game is over.

2. With ten players left, there’s still lots of ground to cover for you to make it to another Final Tribal Council. Who is standing out as a particular threat? Who here is particularly coasting?

Joaquin can't make FTC. Neither can Penner or Cass. The rest I'm less sure about, but everyone is putting in work to be here. I think Kim might have had the easiest coast so far, actually?

But I'm particularly coasting. I have no clue what I want to do this round. Ideally get both Penner and Joaquin out this Sunday, but if I do pull that off, I could be fucked moving forward.

My strategy in this chaos??

3. What do you think you will need to get done for you to win this season? Do you have a clear idea on how the upcoming rounds will progress? Do you have an idea on what you want to happen at the end?

I read this question and laugh. This game is so fucking ridiculous you guys that I have absolutely no idea what needs to happen for me to win. Even if I do manage to make it to the end at this point, can I even win? There are so many unknowns in this game. I can guarantee that every single person left in this game has some secrets that, if they make it to FTC, will surprise the other finalists. I'm not even sure who I should SIT next to, if I have the choice? I want to give you guys some sort of strategy to work with here, but at this point, I just think I should stick close to Steph and see how trying that angle goes. Russell and I are also working more closely. He'd be dangerous in the end, but...so would everyone. Yve would be an acceptable option as well. Maybe Cat? Maybe even Kim?

I think being flexible and just working on making it to the end will give me the best shot rather than trying to control what happens and plan a future. I don't have an easy path, but I don't think anyone else does either.

Oh and I'm expecting another double TC at some point during the week to get it down to F3 by Thursday. So that'll be fun if I make it there.

4. How has playing with Nathaniel "Nate" Gonzalez in the past affected your run on this season? How much credit can he take for your success?

Who?

Tim, you taught me how to get backstabbed, feign anger, and use that to secretly try to flip the script. I still wouldn't have let you in that F3 with me, but I'm trying that same angle with Joaquin. However, you can't take any credit for my success. When I fail, you can have all of THAT credit. icon_thumbsup

5. Why do you think you will win Stranded for Victory?

Reem liked this

Loveita

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Loveita
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
Nate Gonzalez wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:46:29 pm oh also because I'm finishing the Blue Lions route - compare each remaining contestant to a Fire Emblem character

But there are so MANYYYY.

Fine. But I'm using the Rekka No Ken characters and not Three Houses because i'm still not very far into my Black Eagles route and you can fuck off.

Joaquin - Hector, because he is a blunt and self-assured son of a bitch who's at the center of attention

Russell - Pent, because he's simultaneously super strategic and rational, but plays himself off as carefree and unconcerned

Steph - Florina, because she's super sweet and a little more quiet at first, but can talk some mad game when you give her the chance

Cat - Serra, because she talks so much it can be overwhelming to manage sometimes

Yve - Isadora, because I always forget to use her when I play

Penner - Matthew, because he's a charismatic thief who is always cheerfully sarcastic

Cass - Lyn, because she's determined AF and works her ass off to get things to happen

Kim - Fiora, because she's got loyalties and they aren't changing. (Even willing to go to rocks to save your friends??)

Tammy - Ninian, because she's pretty nice I guess but has secrets (at least to me)
Reem liked this

Loveita

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom