-- 8th Place - 7th Juror - Voted Out 3-3-2 (4-2) --
Thank you to our very own Gary Hogeboom for this graphic title. Fitting for a night with 2 tribals, three idols, and a double-whammy in big players out the door. With only 8 of you left, one thing is for certain. it's going to be a wild ride to final tribal.

1-Who do you trust most on this tribe? Can you bring them to the end with you, or is that a losing battle?

2-Rank the remaining players from who is most likely to win, to least likely. We'd love to get your perspective on the other player's games. Is this list also in order of who you think will make it to the end? if not, who do you think is most likely to be in those final tribal chairs.

3-Have you thought about your dream final tribal? Who is there with you? How do you pull out the win?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
First of all, the title. Terrible but fantastic.

Second of all, I had fun tonight. Actually knowing what's happening and having some control over it gave me LIFE! Might go home next or the time after that, but fuck it - I needed to exercise some agency in this game to have any argument come the end.

I'll get to the actual confessional later, I'm just happy to be in F8.

Loveita

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
1-Who do you trust most on this tribe? Can you bring them to the end with you, or is that a losing battle?
I'll say Steph for this one, and i think she and I could definitely sit in the end together and make good arguments. Mine might be stronger, but that's because I know what I've done. I don't know everything she has. We worked together really well on the Penner/Joaq vote, and we tend to be on the same page about what to do next. I'm going to let her run this vote a little bit more and hope it doesn't end up being me.

2-Rank the remaining players from who is most likely to win, to least likely. We'd love to get your perspective on the other player's games. Is this list also in order of who you think will make it to the end? if not, who do you think is most likely to be in those final tribal chairs.
If they are IN the FTC (most to least):
Joaquin (how could he not)
Kim (I think has the jury's respect)
Me (???? I think I've done well and have some of the closer jury relationships in Val, Melinda, and Cristina)
Cassandra (because if she makes it to the end, damn)
Russell (he was voted as having most enemies, but I think his game has been respectable)
Catalie (I could be dead wrong here and she could be way higher - she was the hardest for me to place because I'm not sure how much I understand her game or what all she herself has done)
Steph (I think steph is a lock for FTC, but i'm not sure how good her chances are)
Yve (she'd have to pull off something pretty crazy to change her perception)

I think Steph is most likely to be in a seat, bar none. I don't see anyone targeting her. I think Yve could be in the FTC, but I don't know if this cast of winners will allow that to end up happening. I think depending how the next couple of rounds go, anyone could be in those chairs next to Steph, but I think most people want her in the end as she's been more of a passive player. I think it would take a lot for Joaq to end up there, and maybe one of Kim/Cassandra could, but I don't think both.

Oh and obviously I am MOST likely to be in the FTC #manifestmanifestmanifest

Unless of course everyone just bands together and votes me this round, which could change the entire game trajectory.
3-Have you thought about your dream final tribal? Who is there with you? How do you pull out the win?
I am starting to, but this F8-F6 path is taking up some attention as well, because I think this is the most dangerous leg for me. If I make it to 6, I think I've secured a spot. I'd love Steph to be in there with me, but I'm still unsure of the final person. Maybe Cat?

I pull out the win by: not being too serious about it, really revealing my early merge game, talking up the f10/f9 moves, and differentiating my game from the other people next to me. I don't know how much I'd want to highlight my lack of ORG experience, but I will primarily focus on my decisions within the game I played against these people. I might bring up the ranking from way early briefly (I ranked myself last and still ended in first), but the jury cares most about the stuff they were a part of, so merge on. I know I've had my good moments, my bad moments, and my sleeper moments, and I think it's going to culminate in a well rounded game that isn't seen as particularly dirty, and also isn't a Scooby Doo reveal.

Loveita

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom