-- 11th Place - 4th Juror - Voted Out 10-1-1 --
Congrats on not being the first boot! That would've been embarrassing :yikes:

1. After a unanimous vote, do you think you can trust all the same people this round or do you have alliance shifts in mind?
2. Are you trying to set yourself up for future swaps? Prepare for merge game?Just taking it vote by vote or something else? Lay out your future plans for us.
3. Is there paranoia or speculation about whether the idol is found yet? Why or why not? How has your search been?

That's all for now, but please keep us updated as much as you feel up to to! This season is shaping up to be everything we expected!

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Melinda
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:24:21 pm Congrats on not being the first boot! That would've been embarrassing :yikes:

1. After a unanimous vote, do you think you can trust all the same people this round or do you have alliance shifts in mind?
2. Are you trying to set yourself up for future swaps? Prepare for merge game?Just taking it vote by vote or something else? Lay out your future plans for us.
3. Is there paranoia or speculation about whether the idol is found yet? Why or why not? How has your search been?

That's all for now, but please keep us updated as much as you feel up to to! This season is shaping up to be everything we expected!
1. I truly don't trust any of them besides Courtney, and then Catalie/Steph I trust as well. I *think* I have a good enough rapport with Joaq to stay out of danger for a while, but I do feel as though he is one of the most connected people in the game so for that reason alone I don't know if I will ever fully trust him. He's great to talk with, but I don't know that I am at the top of his list or not. I feel as though the 4some of Courtney/Joaq/Loveita/myself is sorta superficial... I could be completely off about that though... On a personal level I have connected the most with Val... I have with Cristina/Russell as well. For some reason I just have fears about Loveita and Joaq because I think they are REALLY good players. I mean everyone here is a good player, but I don't know why I sense that those two are on a different level of threat. I am pretty terrified about this round because I don't truly know who people are thinking about for a target, it has not yet been discussed. At least not with me... which could mean it's me. I kinda don't think so because I feel like if Court/Catalie/Steph were in the know I would know... and I feel like my relationships are good enough that it wouldn't be me as the target, but I am always paranoid. I am least close with Kim S, so that would be where I would lean, but others may have different thoughts. I am willing to work with anyone if it means I am in the majority, because the most important thing right now is making it to the swap with as many friends as possible.

2. Yes we had a group chat last night to figure out how to swap the teams. Courtney messaged me bringing up the possibility that we could be competing for immunity just for that group of 5, or maybe we could be swapping, or some unknown twist... She's brilliant, idk why I didn't think about that right away. But as soon as she brought up that possibility made sure to get myself into a group of 5 where I would be with people I could trust... so our group is Catalie, Steph, Courtney, and Kim S... I am tight with everyone on that team besides Kim S so if there was a twist like that and we lost, I know that I would likely be safe. So yes I am trying my best to set myself up for success in future swaps. I am trying to be buddy buddy with everyone because I would like to have the people on this tribe want to continue to work with me in a swap scenario. So far the only one I'd have a doubt about is Kim S so if we lose I'd probably try to get the target going that direction.

3. If anyone has the idol from that clue I am calling RIGGAMORRIS!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOEmceIPvag

Seriously though idk how anyone could get that from that clue, and if so power to them but everyone seems to be in consensus that it's way too hard.

Melinda

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom