-- 11th Place - 4th Juror - Voted Out 10-1-1 --
Slam your body down and wind it all around :fire: Lets keep this party going shall we?

1-If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends. Where does the power on this tribe reside? Do you plan on working within that power structure or rebelling against it?

2-Make it last forever, friendship never ends! Who are you closest to on the tribe?

3-Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is... How active have you been in the strategy around camp? are you actively working to make things happen? Or are you letting others lead the charge so you can strike later?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:02:39 pm Slam your body down and wind it all around :fire: Lets keep this party going shall we?

1-If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends. Where does the power on this tribe reside? Do you plan on working within that power structure or rebelling against it?

2-Make it last forever, friendship never ends! Who are you closest to on the tribe?

3-Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is... How active have you been in the strategy around camp? are you actively working to make things happen? Or are you letting others lead the charge so you can strike later?

Melinda

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:02:39 pm Slam your body down and wind it all around :fire: Lets keep this party going shall we?

1. I would say Joaquin just based on the fact that he seems the most connected, has this cocky attitude about him, gives off this Queen Bee vibe... but I mean that's just perception, the truth is that everyone is just playing it safe because we all assume a swap is inevitable, and not making any waves this early on improves ones chances of making it deep in the game. At this point even if I wanted to (and like yeah of course I sorta want to) rebel against it, it would be a losing game. Even if it was a successful play, I'd end up being the ringleader to take out a big threat and most definitely would leave three people pissed at me and then I would be this big threat... so my hands are tied, even if I wanted to try and save Kim S... And I don't have enough of a relatedness with her to risk my neck for her. Not like she's bad or anything, but sticking with he status quo is the most risk averse play here.

2. Just based on my previous relationships with them I'd say Catalie, Steph, and Courtney. I have been in the finals with all three of them in past ORGs which means we have proven already that we can go the distance together. Though I have also had some negative experiences with Catalie where we were complete rivals in games, even to the point that is got VERY nasty haha... but I love her and I don't intend on fucking her over here... We have fucked eachother over before though so I know it's possible... I just would prefer not to have it go that way. She is WAY more connected with people than me, so I am trying to sort of latch on to her connections to protect myself. She let me know that Yve on the other tribe is Jeremy, which got me SUPER excited because Jeremy and I actually met in real life in Chicago several years ago and had a really magical time together... We only spent one night together but I will remember that night forever, he's the only ORG person I have ever met in the flesh. So that gives me excitement if we are able to link up at some point. But yeah those are just the people I have history with as far as I know... I also feel a tight connection with Val, Joaq, and Cristina/Loveita too... I mean everyone is great, I have never been on a tribe where I didn't have at least one or two easy vote offs. It's tricky cuz I am guessing on people's outside connections and I automatically have suspicions of any of the new school players just due to the fact that they all know eachother. I like everyone here, but I think it's gonna be true for everyone that they feel closest/have the most trust with people they have a history with... so I think I'm likely not super high on a lot of these people's trust list.

3. Strategy is a tricky subject because it's mostly just been feeling each other out on who they're feeling/not feeling. Mostly we're just testing who we are talking to least and for most people Kim is the one that is making the least impact... I mean that is definitely the case for me as well... though she's not the only one, but she's the only one I am gonna say to with people because clearly you can tell people have past histories with one another and you gotta be really careful as to not shit talk someone who is friends with someone here. I have probably been most candid with Catalie/Steph/Courtney though have held myself back a ton with them too... My confessional is the only place with my true thoughts, it is too dangerous at this point. Gotta keep your hand close. I am happy that Ziggy is out cuz it sounds like he was very connected to people on this side, including Joaq which I just now am finding out, so the more of Joaq's people that go the better that is for me... cuz I would like to really work with him but I am sorta feeling insecure about my trust level with him.

I've never been a Stranded juror so my first goal is just making it to that stage of the game... One round at a time, there will definitely be twists so I can't really think too far ahead at this point, I just gotta keep myself safe and under the radar for now.

Melinda

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom