-- 11th Place - 4th Juror - Voted Out 10-1-1 --
Welcome to the merge! the 14 of you are all that remains of our cast of winners, and one of you will be walking away from the Valentine tribe $200 richer.

1-Did you expect to make it this far?
2-Who are you excited to meet back up with? Anyone you're ready to drop?
3-How does the merge change your game plan? Are you prepared to start playing harder?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
While my youtube video is uploading I just had this thought that I think is a good quote...

"This whole game is like a Mexican standoff"

Truly though, you have to wait to see who is gonna throw out a name first and we are all walking on eggshells with everyone cuz we don't know who we can trust to say what to... Ok video coming soon... I forgot to do a shout out in it so sorry for that Reem/Jordan or whoever my fans are. Love you <3
Jordan, Reem liked this

Melinda

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
And I know that I probably said the word "ummm" about 56,000 times...

oh that's something I just thought of, numbers... I should post numbers from the Viking era and maybe there will be an advantage... coming attractions to the Spam thread. I am going to count to like 1500... Just in case. Hahaha being unemployed again is fun.

Melinda

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
Ooops think I tried to make a bad joke and ended up offending cristina in the process... Yeah that was bad...

Blah I am starting to wonder if this round actually is the time to make a bold move or not... Probably better odds to play things safe, but there's some people I want out of here... and if things are going in Yve's direction for the vote I may jump ship. I just think putting my neck out there might not be the best thing to do at this point.... We'll see.

Melinda

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
This game is so fucking tricky lol.. I feel like signing out for 2 days might be a good strategy at this point omg... It is like the ultimate poker game. Constantly paranoid about all the secret connections everyone has and hoping I don't say the wrong thing to the wrong person... I already may have said some things I shouldn't have. Blah. It is really a guessing game at this point.

Melinda

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom