-- 11th Place - 4th Juror - Voted Out 10-1-1 --
Another episode, another winner gone.

1. Were you expecting that chaotic vote breakdown?
2. Are you worried about potentially hidden friendships waiting to come out and strike when you least expect it?
3. Do idols and advantages factor into your plans going forward or are you just hoping to luck out?
4. Are there any players remaining that you don't view as a threat?
5. Ideally, who's in your final 5?

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:05:28 pm Another episode, another winner gone.

1. Were you expecting that chaotic vote breakdown?
2. Are you worried about potentially hidden friendships waiting to come out and strike when you least expect it?
3. Do idols and advantages factor into your plans going forward or are you just hoping to luck out?
4. Are there any players remaining that you don't view as a threat?
5. Ideally, who's in your final 5?

1. Yes. See videos for explanation of why I thrive on chaos and will continute to create it wherever possible.

2. I have been worried about those the whole game, I feel like I have a pretty good pulse on the game but of course I am sure there are relationships I don't know about that could fuck me over. But you can only control what you can control, so worrying about it does no good. Just gotta get into action and make moves and hope for the best.

3. Yes they certainly do. I have neither of those at this point so it's a good strategy for there to be a facade that I could have an idol or advantage because it has people go for other people. Starting to wonder if telling Catalie about Love's idol was a mistake... but at this point if Catalie fucks me over my game is over, so I have most of my eggs in that basket... Not that she would for sure be able to get rid of me cuz I also have strong relationships, but she could fuck me over bad, so I hope she won't. But it could go either way with her, she is unpredictable.

4. Everyone is a threat... But I am personally not threatened by Loveita, Yve, or Penner. I think those 3 want to keep me around cuz it's smart for their games to have me here. And to a lesser degree I trust Steph. The thing with Steph is, she plays a boring tribe unity game that to me is outdated and not appropriate for an all winners game. I mean, I get it, she's very risk averse. But I don't see how you can win this game trying to do a pagonging. For one, it's boring as fuck. Plus it seems like she hasn't really created super great bonds with Fenrir, which if she gets to the end with all Munin she's gonna struggle for the Fenrir jury votes... Steph put down Cristina's name so I know she is easily influenced by Blond to turn on people that aren't the best move for her personally, so I am hoping I can get over the bridge to her that if people start coming for me, don't let it happen because it doesn't benefit YOU. Don't trust anyone else a lick. And even the ones I mentioned aside from Yve will cut me if they need to. Penner/Love are awesome people but they will cut me to advance their game. I don't think it makes sense for them to do that at this moment...

5. My ideal final 5 would be something like myself, Yve, Catalie, Penner, and Steph. At that point we blindside Steph... but could substitute Steph and Penner for anyone else and it'd be ok too, so long as not more than one of Tammy/Joaq/Russell

Melinda

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
what an apt confessional title lmao... I have a course friday through sunday this week but I will probably do a video on monday to explain my meltdown and the logic behind it... My obsession with playing this was getting in the way of a lot of important things in my life and when Catalie blew my cover it was kinda like... ok this is the universe giving me a sign.

I contemplated not doing it, I don't truly know if I would have gone had I not done that, I sorta suspect that Catalie leaked some shit I said to her and that's fine.... I'm doing a course all weekend on Zoom and I figured it would be for the best that I disconnect myself from this game because I cannot shut my brain off... I went all in seeing if people would scramble and call my bluff and they did. No regrets, and this was a really fun time. So many awesome people I was grateful to meet and play against. Me and Blondzilla's karma is hilarious.
Jordan liked this

Melinda

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom