-- 11th Place - 4th Juror - Voted Out 10-1-1 --
By Melinda
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
It is too early to tell who I am going to vote for... I think Russell is slightly edging it out at this point, he approached FTC similarly to how I would and I think he's humble which I like. Of the three of them, I enjoyed his style the most, and the while I have noticed a few flaws in some of his answers, I like him. And likability is important. I adore Yve, but so far her answers have not wowed me... Her opening, while I truly appreciated the short and sweet approach, I know it probably won't be appreciated by a lot of jurors... There's a balance between being desperate and too much to not giving enough... And I always prefer a little less to a little more, just my personal preference, and of the three of them Steph was a bit too much, Yve was a bit not enough, and Russell was probably a bit too much but not as much too much as Steph... That's just the opening statements part of it...

I like all three of them and all played valid games so I likely won't trash any of them, but as of now Russell has the slight edge. But that can definitely change. I am trying to not listen to any of the points of view of the other jurors cuz I don't really care about their bitterness.

Melinda

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Melinda
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
The dilemma I have right now is I want to vote for Yve, I enjoyed her answers a LOT, not just to my question, but to others... But I am also REALLY digging Russell, and while Yve is my first choice at this point, I fear that if I vote Yve not enough other people will and Stephanie will win, and at the moment she is my third choice... I wouldn't be like all that mad cuz I like Steph, but if I am like the only one who's gonna vote for Yve I'd probably rather just vote Russell...

We'll see, there is still time. Steph could wow me and have me change my mind....

Melinda

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom