--21st Place -- Voted Out 10-1--
Welcome back, Legend :crown:

Take a look around and soak in this moment. 22 winners have returned to show why they are the ultimate Stranded champion. Over the next few weeks, you will have to fight tooth and nail to emerge victorious in this stacked cast, and to leave $200 richer.

Who do you know out of this group? Do you think these relationships will impact the way you play the game?

Whose legend (if any) are you most threatened by?

Good luck, and have fun. We're all rooting for you icon_yahoo

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Mookie
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
I legitimately didn't think I'd ever be invited back to Stranded after shitting the bed on my last season. I'm also surprised Stranded kept going after Dale Dale'd everything up, but I digress.

I forgot to fill out the pregame thing, so this will have to do.

I'm planning on playing much looser and just having fun with it. Going to have to set up a second computer to work on since I've changed jobs since my last go and I ssuuppeerr don't need this shit showing up on my browser history.

Is the prize $200 USD? Because I think that will pay off my mortgage when it's converted to Canadian money. So that's pretty neat.

It's pretty neat that Poody put Cochran/Varner/Penner all on 1 tribe and left me out of the cool kids group. So THANKS POODY. Pretty cash money of you, my dude.

I know nobody on my tribe. I feel like that's going to be a benefit though. Knowing Stranded, half of the cast has probably told the the other half that they hate them and hope they catch COVID.

Mookie

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom