Congrats on not being the first boot! That would've been embarrassing :yikes:

1. After a unanimous vote, do you think you can trust all the same people this round or do you have alliance shifts in mind?
2. Are you trying to set yourself up for future swaps? Prepare for merge game?Just taking it vote by vote or something else? Lay out your future plans for us.
3. YOU FOUND A HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL!!! How does this impact your game? Are you going to tell anyone? How does the limited time frame impact your strategy around the idol?

That's all for now, but please keep us updated as much as you feel up to to! This season is shaping up to be everything we expected!

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
1. After a unanimous vote, do you think you can trust all the same people this round or do you have alliance shifts in mind?
DEFINITELY NOT. I was like the last person to hear about the vote target today (Kim) and while it gives me comfort that it A) wasn't me and B) I was told at least, I was the last to find out. My work has been intense the last two days and I'm hosting a game, etc. so I'm just hoping to make it to Thursday when I can be on more and talk more.

2. Are you trying to set yourself up for future swaps? Prepare for merge game?Just taking it vote by vote or something else? Lay out your future plans for us.

I want anyone in a swap situation to feel good with me and feel like I'm going to be #TeamMunin but, because I don't feel like one of the powers-that-be, it gives me a lot of leg to swap and chat with people from the other tribe and create new allegiances without feeling guilty or looking sneaky.

3. YOU FOUND A HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL!!! How does this impact your game? Are you going to tell anyone? How does the limited time frame impact your strategy around the idol?

It impacts it a lot! First, it's definitely a sigh of relief that, if I feel like anything's weird, I can play it. I especially love that it has an expiration date because it allows me to use it as short-term leverage to gain people's trust and I can pretty much just pretend to play it every round before my third TC lmao.
Danni Boatwright liked this

Russell

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom