By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Phase one complete :pop: . Now entering the true test of maneuverability in survivor, shuffled tribes! I'm sure you've got a lot of grafting to do, but while you do, give us some thoughts!

1. You know what to do. Analyze your swap tribe. Majority? Minority? Plan to survive?
2. With three tribes of 6, there's gonna be a lot potential swing votes. Do you have a sense for how your allies can make it through their tribes?
3. Are you going to be looking around hard for advantages and idols? Are you worried someone has brought one here from their old beach?
4. Any regret about playing your idol last tribal?

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Russell
1. You know what to do. Analyze your swap tribe. Majority? Minority? Plan to survive?
We're in the minority here which isn't cute. If I had an idol I'd have at least one round of safety, but in this situation I'll need more than an idol to survive.

2. With three tribes of 6, there's gonna be a lot potential swing votes. Do you have a sense for how your allies can make it through their tribes?
Me and Joaq don't have much of a reason to turn against each other because there's nothing much to be gained rather than surviving one round. I'm more focused on developing new allies and relationships and amping my social game up.

3. Are you going to be looking around hard for advantages and idols? Are you worried someone has brought one here from their old beach?
For sure. I already found one, I'll find another. I am a little nervous about that but I know that it has to be played this round.

4. Any regret about playing your idol last tribal?
Obviously it would be cute to have right now but I can't blame Round 3 Russell. I have been blindsided with an idol before and it felt SCARILY similar to this past round. No one was talking to me, everyone was going super quickly to assure me that the vote was Kim in a coordinated way, I was clearly on the outs, and people were unnecessarily trying to blame the Kim vote on me. I think I had a lot of great reasons to be risk averse there.

Russell

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom