By Russell
First I apologize that my confessionals have been lackluster in this game so far! I have had a WILD time and I am constantly distracted because these people demand so much out of me socially.

First, what happened? Melinda and Catalie, throughout the day, were unhappy with the Yve vote. I was ALSO unhappy with an Yve vote and would've preferred Penner or Kim. I think Catalie purposefully threw her vote and I think that Melinda purposefully didn't vote. Someone either played a double on Yve and another person stray voted me OR someone voted Yve and me with a double.

That first Russell vote made my heart sink tbh. Good job trolling me there. Getting a stray vote is never a good sign because it means one of Cristina and Loveita have their targets set on me and TBH, bring it. I was actually thinking I was kind of a goat in this game but I love that people might actually be threatened by me. Someone posted a predicted boot list and it put me in the robbed last juror spot, so iconic. Gives me a bit of a confidence boost.

In terms of how I move forward, I have a general trust in Steph, Catalie, and I guess Joaq but I can't rely too much on that. I need to reinforce deeper bonds with Tammy, Kim, and Yve as best as I can and AT least have more transparent talks with Cassandra, Jeff, and Penner.

Melania (as I'll now refer to her) is playing a terrible game and everything that comes out of her mouth is infected diarrhea. Lov has it out for me, but I do think that there is something to be salvaged with Cristina IF indeed I am also supposed to be snuggling up with Kim.

Also, I plan on winning this challenge just like I did in Austranded to better secure myself.

Russell

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Russell
The HARDEST aspect of this game is that, whenever you talk to someone, you have to talk with the pretense of certain information. For TWELVE OTHER PEOPLE, I have to keep track in my head of what we both claim to know and that is HARD.

I can't imagine doing this IRL, whew.

Russell

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts