Thank you to our very own Gary Hogeboom for this graphic title. Fitting for a night with 2 tribals, three idols, and a double-whammy in big players out the door. With only 8 of you left, one thing is for certain. it's going to be a wild ride to final tribal.

1-Who do you trust most on this tribe? Can you bring them to the end with you, or is that a losing battle?

2-Rank the remaining players from who is most likely to win, to least likely. We'd love to get your perspective on the other player's games. Is this list also in order of who you think will make it to the end? if not, who do you think is most likely to be in those final tribal chairs.

3-Have you thought about your dream final tribal? Who is there with you? How do you pull out the win?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
First of all, Steph is SO FUCKING LUCKY that Joaq played an idol because she would've been rendered powerless without that happening.

1. Yve > Joaq > Cat > Steph > Lov > Cass > Kim. I can't bring Joaq or Cat to the end with me. It has to be Steph and Yve.
2. If we had a jury vote right now: Lov > Joaq > Cat > Cass > Kim > Me/Steph > Yve
3. Steph and Yve. We have to make sure we domino the fucking threats right now which seems really fucking hard. Luckily for Joaq and Cat, they NEED me/Steph/Yve.

Russell

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Ideal situation this round is Joaq winning immunity + me getting the idol.

This is gonna push Lov to target either me or Cat at this point and it will force Stephenie to be in the middle.

The other possibility is that Lov/Cat/Kim/Cass all target Yve and Joaq, Steph, and I have to make a choice to go to rocks for Yve lol

Russell

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
One of the more annoying things I found about this cast of all winners is their very jaded view of what juries like. Perception of someone's threat level will always trump someone's actual contribution.

Meaning, Kim being entirely ineffective all game will mean nothing if the jury perceived her as the one to beat while they were in the game.

Russell

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom