:fire: Final 6! That's one of you for each of Joaquin's abs! :fire:

1-Tell me about the jury. Who do you think will vote for you? Which players remaining in the game would vote for you if they were sent to the jury bench? How does this factor into your endgame plans?

2-Do you see a path to make those final tribal chairs? what is it?

3-What are you looking for in a winner this season? Other than yourself, who is playing that kind of game?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
1. Best case scenario, assuming I slay FTC: Russ, Yve, Steph
Kim P.- Russ
Catalie- Steph
Cassandra-Steph
Joaquin- Russ
Loveita- Steph
Tammy- Russ
Penner-Russ
Melinda-Yve
Cristina-Steph
Jeff-Russ
Val-Russ

2-Do you see a path to make those final tribal chairs? what is it? I mean for sure. It's getting out Cat and Cass and then getting out Kim so she doesnt win the final immunity.

3-What are you looking for in a winner this season? Other than yourself, who is playing that kind of game? It's all about effort and self-awareness for me. At this point, I'd vote for Yve, Catalie, and Cass over Kim or Steph.

No offense Steph, you have just seemed out of it this whole season on my end.

Russell

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
I'm calculating votes against and Kim P. has gotten ZERO votes against her all season, fuckin wild.

If Yve wants to vote to keep Cass this round, she can do that, but I'm going to win immunity and go to rocks to force everyone to flip. FUCK IT.

Russell

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom