Apparently the other hosts didn't feel like asking you questions. But never fear, Danni is here!

FINAL. 5. You all have fought hard to make it here. If you get the chance to argue your case at final tribal council, what is your story this season? What moments are you proudest of? Anything you wish you could have done differently? It's a perfect time to take a look back before our final push to the end of the game.

We're rooting for all of you! Crush these last challenges and win this thing

Russell liked this

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
In reaction to Catalie & Joaquin's messages toward me, idag. Both of them would've cut me if they believed I was a threat to their win and they made the mistake of letting me take control. I've played enough to know if we were chill during the game, we'll be chill after.

I've been thinking about how to approach FTC and I do think that it's going to require a lot of humility on my end and a narrative of "I've never had Stranded success so I was determined to learn from the best and utilize that information to finally make my mark". Strategically I do believe I've played the best of the Final 5, sans Cassandra, and I've set myself up to have her fall before me.

Ultimately, this is the game I had to play to get here. I do think Stephenie has played very subpar and if she beats me in the end, it means I couldn't beat anyone so I'm fine with it being her.

Just because I think I have a solid shot to make it to the end doesn't mean I'll give up on these last two challenges.

Russell

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom