Welcome back, Legend :crown:

Take a look around and soak in this moment. 22 winners have returned to show why they are the ultimate Stranded champion. Over the next few weeks, you will have to fight tooth and nail to emerge victorious in this stacked cast, and to leave $200 richer.

Who do you know out of this group? Do you think these relationships will impact the way you play the game?

Whose legend (if any) are you most threatened by?

Good luck, and have fun. We're all rooting for you icon_yahoo

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Stephanie
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom

I'm so excited to be back! It's been six years since I won Namibia and it took there being a winner's season to tempt me to finally make my return to this series all these years later. It was the first ORG I ever won so it's bringing so many amazing memories flooding back! :inlove:

This tribe is stacked, ugh, but I guess that's to be expected in a game full of previous winners. It does seem like Mookie's the first vote though and I'm fine with it, we never talked much. I have an early alliance with Cristina, Loveita and Val, and think those girls are all fabulous. I maybe want to wedge Catalie/Russell in there somehow as I do know them a bit from playing their games and think I can trust them.

The others like Courtney, Kim and Melinda are all really good too though so it could easily shift next round and they could rise in my hierarchy. I liked Joaquin night one but haven't gotten the best vibes since, so maybe he's the one I'm most threatened by?

Stephanie

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom