Congrats on not being the first boot! That would've been embarrassing :yikes:

1. After a unanimous vote, do you think you can trust all the same people this round or do you have alliance shifts in mind?
2. Are you trying to set yourself up for future swaps? Prepare for merge game?Just taking it vote by vote or something else? Lay out your future plans for us.
3. Is there paranoia or speculation about whether the idol is found yet? Why or why not? How has your search been?

That's all for now, but please keep us updated as much as you feel up to to! This season is shaping up to be everything we expected!

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Stephanie
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom

The Mookie vote was extremely straightforward and an easy vote with no opposition to get the ball rolling. It seems like Kim Spradlin's next on the chopping block because she's not made too many deep connections or talking much game, and although she's really sweet, personally I'm fine with it because with a swap around the corner I'd rather not too anything too flashy or crazy just yet and instead procure loyalty from my tribe mates and keep my options open. There'll be plenty of chances for that ahead!

There's been talk about the idol but if anyone found it then nobody has told me. I was the Idol Queen in Namibia after all so I'd love to bring that back here, but I'll need another clue!

Stephanie

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom