Slam your body down and wind it all around :fire: Lets keep this party going shall we?

1-If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends. Where does the power on this tribe reside? Do you plan on working within that power structure or rebelling against it?

2-Make it last forever, friendship never ends! Who are you closest to on the tribe?

3-Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is... How active have you been in the strategy around camp? are you actively working to make things happen? Or are you letting others lead the charge so you can strike later?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom

So it seems like Kim Spradlin's about to get kicked out and it's something I feel pretty awful about because she's a sweet girl but just hasn't been getting all that involved strategically. :sob: I ranked second in the social ranking so apparently I'm doing pretty well? I guess we shouldn't overreact to it but it has to count for something, right? It does give some sort of confirmation that the social connections I'm building here are genuine. Kim's the only one I didn't really have anything super solid with although I think she liked me and maybe ranked me high, blergh. I was hoping we'd win because I wouldn't have minded working with her at the swap but this was just a bad dynamic for her.

I really don't know who I'm closest too, lol. It changes a lot. I feel like I have good connections with just about everyone and based on the challenge I think it's justified that a lot of this group feel tight with me? I don't think there was ever a need to overplay on this tribe in terms of making a million alliances when the votes aren't too complicated just yet but if and when it comes down to it I'm confident I can swing it however I need to.

This Kim Spradlin vote is just to keep the peace and not alienate anyone on the precipice of a swap. Boring, I know, but it is what it is and I'm going with it because it keeps my connections feeling closer to me and anything else could jeopardize my standing without any gain. I know the safe and unanimous votes won't last forever though but I'm ready to pick things up when that needs to happen. If we're swapping after tonight as some people are suspecting then things are going to ramp up very quickly when the Munin dynamics intercept with those of Fenrir.

Stephanie

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom