By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Phase one complete :pop: . Now entering the true test of maneuverability in survivor, shuffled tribes! I'm sure you've got a lot of grafting to do, but while you do, give us some thoughts!

1. You know what to do. Analyze your swap tribe. Majority? Minority? Plan to survive?
2. With three tribes of 6, there's gonna be a lot potential swing votes. Do you have a sense for how your allies can make it through their tribes?
3. Are you going to be looking around hard for advantages and idols? Are you worried someone has brought one here from their old beach?

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Stephanie
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom

So on paper I hit the jackpot with this swap draw. It's a 4-2 advantage for former Munin meaning we can split the votes. Plus I've had strong relationships with Catalie, Courtney and Val since the beginning, so I'm not worried about them pulling any sketchy shit here. But we just lost, so yikes, this is going to get trickier from here when we don't have any more former Fenrir to split on.

There was a bit of discussion between Alex and Aubry, but ultimately we decided to spare Aubry as based on the one challenge we did and practicing for it, she seemed to be stronger and we'll need that to avoid heading to Tribal Council again. We're splitting the votes though just because of idol paranoia and making them vote each other, but Alex will die here, which actually sucks because I felt like we were connecting on a personal level last night, blergh.

Stephanie

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Stephanie
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
The other thing is that I think both Alex and Aubry were on the outs of Fenrir, based on Aubry being ranked dead last and getting votes from Penny and Ziggy. But Alex was third to last too. I'd rather have killed a top dog from over there to really shake things up. Shame.

Stephanie

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts