By Nate Gonzalez
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Hey!

Congratulations for making the Final 17! This is a huge accomplishment in Stranded, and particularly in an All-Winners season every day is an accomplishment!

1. Tribe Dynamics – the core to the game you are playing. How are you getting along with everybody so far? Who do you think is a threat? Do you have any plans for the present? Plans for the future? Plans for the past????

2. Challenges – how do you think that challenge went? How do you think the upcoming challenge will go? If you've done the challenge already, how did it go?

3. Hidden Immunity Idols and Secret Advantages – can’t live with them, can’t live without them. Do you think any are in the game? Do you know who has them? How’s the hunt going?

4. “You better get ready? It’s coming for you. The fire is burning and when this is through – one sole will survive. Winners at War.” What lyrics or song is playing as you pull off a badass move that affirms your badassery as a winner? (pls, I'm making a Spotify playlist)

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Stephanie
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom

I hate Courtney so much right now. Val found the idol and told Catalie/Courtney about it while I was asleep, and Courtney insisted that they don't tell me about it so they can push forward on this tribe as a strong three with me on the outs. Catalie leaked it all to me. And Val hasn't shared the idol knowledge with me, so I'm pissed. We're still voting Aubry though, unless it's somehow gonna be me after that sketchiness. But it's very eye opening about who I can and can't trust moving forward.

Stephanie

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Stephanie
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
So Aubry left. Ugh, that sucked. I wanted to work with her but things were so tight on this small tribe. I was tempted to use her to blindside Val with Catalie but that could've blown up too, so we stuck with our alliance of four. I'm glad Aubry went out with class as Kim Spradlin and Alex sure called us out after we voted them out, lol. This game is cutthroat!

Stephanie

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Stephanie
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
Wow @ Cochran leaving. That has to be an idol play by Joaquin/Russell? I was kind of looking forward to reuniting with him and maybe working with him to bring back the Namibia days, but at the same time he may have felt he had a score to settle given I blindsided him in that game. At least I don't have to worry about that anymore!

Stephanie

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom