:fire: Final 6! That's one of you for each of Joaquin's abs! :fire:

1-Tell me about the jury. Who do you think will vote for you? Which players remaining in the game would vote for you if they were sent to the jury bench? How does this factor into your endgame plans?

2-Do you see a path to make those final tribal chairs? what is it?

3-What are you looking for in a winner this season? Other than yourself, who is playing that kind of game?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Stephanie
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom

Catalie isn't too pleased with me, ugh. I don't know why, she told me yesterday I can vote her out because she's not making the end anyway and it'd show I'm separating myself from her, but then she's annoyed I vote Joaquin out because it gave her a death sentence. Like, what? I mean I agree it wasn't a good outcome for her game but I mean, making my votes based on what's good for Catalie's game and against my own is a bit much. I still love her, she's been such a good ally to me and I'd have a really hard time ever actually voting her out. I definitely want Cassandra out tonight if I can take the shot. If Catalie leaves here then it leaves Yve as the swing vote at final five, and I think last night was only the second time Yve and I have ever voted together all merge, so don't exactly feel comfortable leaving my fate in her hands. This is why I tried taking her out at final eight, because I honestly thought that'd just about guarantee myself a spot in the final three, but like I told Catalie I can't exactly take responsibility for her still being in the game when I've put her name down three times and tried taking her out more than anyone at this point, lol.

Anyway, final six! I guess I'm supposed to say I'm surprised I made it this far, but fuck it, I wouldn't have come back for this epic all-winners season if I didn't believe in myself. Can I win the game? I don't think I'm seen as a super threat to win it all so I'd really need to knock it out of the park at FTC but I'm going to give it my best shot no matter what, and obviously there's some gameplay and a few rounds between now and then too.

Stephanie

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Stephanie
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
I think Joaquin hates me anyway and would probably vote literally anyone other than me, but like I felt like he wrote me off from the jump, made "threats" alliances without me, told people he never even met until the merge about his steal-a-vote and not me, didn't listen to me when I told him Yve needed to go (and she promptly voted him out the next round, when I guess he assumed he had undying loyalty from her for whatever reason) and always assumed I was going to stab him in the back anyway, so it was just one thing after the other.

Stephanie

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom