-- 14th Place - 1st Juror - Voted Out 7-6-1-1 --
Welcome back, Legend :crown:

Take a look around and soak in this moment. 22 winners have returned to show why they are the ultimate Stranded champion. Over the next few weeks, you will have to fight tooth and nail to emerge victorious in this stacked cast, and to leave $200 richer.

Who do you know out of this group? Do you think these relationships will impact the way you play the game?

Whose legend (if any) are you most threatened by?

Good luck, and have fun. We're all rooting for you icon_yahoo

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Val
Danni Boatwright wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:30:36 pm Welcome back, Legend :crown:

Take a look around and soak in this moment. 22 winners have returned to show why they are the ultimate Stranded champion. Over the next few weeks, you will have to fight tooth and nail to emerge victorious in this stacked cast, and to leave $200 richer.

Who do you know out of this group? Do you think these relationships will impact the way you play the game?

Whose legend (if any) are you most threatened by?

Good luck, and have fun. We're all rooting for you icon_yahoo
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. I am, so tired, lmao. I FULL stop didn't know this was staring on my birthday and now I feel I'm doing a bit of stress socializing... my favorite. BUT WHEW, all winners, mylanta. If there were ever a party to be late to, this is NOT the one. :gun: Anyway, I'm Yes Cal, otherwise known as Val... who cares, honestly, let's get to the questions.

Who do I know? Uh, well, like Joaq and Russell... So I am a little limited here. But I am definitely one hundred percent working with Joaq and indeed for this first round I am going to let him do all the strategizing for me. As we know, i am behind, so I'll let him be my... nerd shield? Is that a thing? Is he even that thin? Strat shield? Whatever... I'm riding his coattails, cuz I am recovering from isolation birthday and I can't be bothered. FINE YES, I do want 200 dollars, but I can't micromanage right now, ok!

Without Joaq there is a huge chance I would just be boned first in this game. I'm not selling myself short... I'm just accurately trying to assess the situation here. AH yes, Russell, too. Having two allies here seems like it will be effective enough to keep the target off me for this first round of voting, cuz lord knows I can't win a challenge.

I am not threatened by any legend... because I really don't know any... on this tribe at least. I guess Catalie is apparently a big deal, but what am I to do about this. I don't really care! Oh, though I am watching Penner from afar, don't you think i'm not.

Anyway, thanks for the luck and I'll probably have more stress than fun.

P.S. I hope you're edgicing this season, smh.

P.P.S. Caryn, why ever would you do that to yourself.

Val

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Val
I think I am fully in an alliance that is separate from Joaq. It's got Loveita, Cristina, and Steph. I would, normally, tell Joaq, as my number 1, about it... but I honestly think where it puts me is a super sweet position if we don't win immunity. I don't want other people fighting for a spot to stay in this very uncertain tribe, even if it's my #1 ally. I'm still thinking on it. It's not a concrete alliance yet, anyway, but I'm about to make it so.

Val

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Val
So, I've mentioned this to Joaq... but I assume now that all things flow through Loveita. It's a good thing for me now. She's sweet and fun to talk to and not gonna vote me out any time soon, but that girl has too much power for me to let get too far. If it hurts me to lose her, I won't get clouded by her threat, but right now she's essentially dictating the course of the game BECAUSE everyone loves her. She says the name Mookie and he's all but already gone. At least I think Joaq understands this, but we'll need more to see the light if ever we need to get anything done.

Teehee, at least that's not me up there on top like Ausstranded... I am not dealing with that kind of messy play again. Loveita is the Shane of this season, but this is winners, so that's even MORE nuts, baby.

Val

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom