-- 14th Place - 1st Juror - Voted Out 7-6-1-1 --
Congrats on not being the first boot! That would've been embarrassing :yikes:

1. After a unanimous vote, do you think you can trust all the same people this round or do you have alliance shifts in mind?
2. Are you trying to set yourself up for future swaps? Prepare for merge game?Just taking it vote by vote or something else? Lay out your future plans for us.
3. Is there paranoia or speculation about whether the idol is found yet? Why or why not? How has your search been?

That's all for now, but please keep us updated as much as you feel up to to! This season is shaping up to be everything we expected!
Val liked this

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Val
1. I think I've pretty much figured out EVERYONE and how they will and won't vote. I had so many clever ideas about what I wanted to do and who I wanted to pull in. I am a decent social player, but I lack a patient social game. People like Kim and Melinda are probably people who could be useful and are people who I think I should try and win over for my benefit. But instead I just want to play with the dangerous other players... even like Catalie, cuz they're just more fun. Ya, I know, stupid, but the other rule I have for myself is to never play against the grain. This grain is like your own natural penchants, cuz you really can only be you in this game. Whatever! DUMB! I DON'T CARE! I'M JUST MAD KIM AND MELINDA ARE BEING DUMB AND FRUSTRATING and making excuses.

2. OMG, girl, of course I am. Honestly, I kinda mentioned it in my previous answer, I am setting myself up with GOOD social players. That's freakin key early merge. Dominate in numbers with charming allies from your original tribe and you set yourself up nicely. Loveita, Joaq, Russell, Courtney, and Cristina are gonna be great assets for me. Even Catalie might help me. Stephanie... idk I have this weird thing with her. If I get trapped with her, I'll find a way to make it work.

3. Lol, not for me. Russell told me he has it! Teehee! Which is wonderful if like the five i'm doing the challenge with has to go to a tribal. We'll talk about this if it comes up, but I have a cute plan for that.

Anyway, ya bye.

Val

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Val
Man. Courtney is just about the most endearing mother fucking creature in this game right now. I love talking to her, 1, but she is just so genuine just...! I can't get soft, but honestly I think she is someone will HELP me too. I don't think, if she likes me, she'd be the type to backstab me. So, I get a cool friend and a GREAT ally. Win win! Cute!

Val

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom