-- 14th Place - 1st Juror - Voted Out 7-6-1-1 --
Slam your body down and wind it all around :fire: Lets keep this party going shall we?

1-If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends. Where does the power on this tribe reside? Do you plan on working within that power structure or rebelling against it?

2-Make it last forever, friendship never ends! Who are you closest to on the tribe?

3-Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is... How active have you been in the strategy around camp? are you actively working to make things happen? Or are you letting others lead the charge so you can strike later?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
1. I'm not 100 on this. By the way, wow, what a theme you went with this round. I guess we gotta look at this group like the spice girls. There's obviously a top person who everyone flocks to, but that's not how they were designated. They were an egalitarian group imo. I'm not going to pretend I know more by going into any specifics, because I've let this metaphor get out of hand, but Loveita is in the center of so many people's games here. And she is important to mine. I used to think her relationship with Crisitina was the tightest, but she told me about a veterinary emergency that she neglected to tell Cristina. It could have been that I had been talking to her more recently, but I feel like Loveita and I are tighter than I thought. Well, more that she agrees with it. I like this. It is good for me. I hate to keep Joaq out of the group, but who knows, he's probably got secrets of his own. But if they (Cristina, Loveita, and Stephanie) are down to be exclusive with me, it puts me in such a good spot with Joaq not knowing about it. I talk him up, so there's that. But I also have Joaq, who is in pretty good with the group, and Russ, who has an idol. The only thing I'm rebelling against is Melinda. I think she is set up well but is being so lazy with me conversationally. If I get a chance I am cutting her, because she will let me go in the long term and I refuse to have that.

2. Joaq, despite me keeping some things from him. I don't think that will change.

3. I have been up front with alliance building and really pushing it into motion. HOWEVER, I am not the one churning out names. I am fine with that because, as of now, I don't have the lay of the land focused enough to make a critical decision on who's best for me to go... which is a little scary.
Gary Hogeboom liked this

Val

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom