-- 14th Place - 1st Juror - Voted Out 7-6-1-1 --
By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Phase one complete :pop: . Now entering the true test of maneuverability in survivor, shuffled tribes! I'm sure you've got a lot of grafting to do, but while you do, give us some thoughts!

1. You know what to do. Analyze your swap tribe. Majority? Minority? Plan to survive?
2. With three tribes of 6, there's gonna be a lot potential swing votes. Do you have a sense for how your allies can make it through their tribes?
3. Are you going to be looking around hard for advantages and idols? Are you worried someone has brought one here from their old beach?

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Val
1. Wow, look, I don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth and say too good to be true. It's pretty awesome. We have a majority that can split a vote... I honestly couldn't be happier with the situation. I have had fair to great relationships with all these girls and they seem to be ready willing and able to work together. Aubry and Alex aren't inspiring us too much either. Though it's way more clear that Alex wants to be here.

2. I have no idea what the fuck Joaq and Russell are gonna do. Russell had ZERO fucking reason to play that idol and now his ass has got to find a new one to be sure that they're ok. Though they can just split the vote there, too. Love and Cristina have Melinda... who is fine for them I guess. I have a whole lot i need to say about Melinda, but I'll do it another time. I think that tying three should be fine if they go to the damn thing.

3.I am definitely going to be looking for advantages... but it's not my strong suit... now that you mention it... Hmm, the last season there was a cleverly hidden double vote or something. Oh shit, got to blast and find it!

Val

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom