-- 14th Place - 1st Juror - Voted Out 7-6-1-1 --
By Nate Gonzalez
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Hey!

Congratulations for making the Final 17! This is a huge accomplishment in Stranded, and particularly in an All-Winners season every day is an accomplishment!

1. Tribe Dynamics – the core to the game you are playing. How are you getting along with everybody so far? Who do you think is a threat? Do you have any plans for the present? Plans for the future? Plans for the past????

2. Challenges – how do you think that challenge went? How do you think the upcoming challenge will go? If you've done the challenge already, how did it go?

3. Hidden Immunity Idols and Secret Advantages – can’t live with them, can’t live without them. Do you think any are in the game? Do you know who has them? How’s the hunt going?

4. “You better get ready? It’s coming for you. The fire is burning and when this is through – one sole will survive. Winners at War.” What lyrics or song is playing as you pull off a badass move that affirms your badassery as a winner? (pls, I'm making a Spotify playlist)

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Val
1. Yadda, yadda everyone is a threat to me in their own right. To be honest, I'm my own biggest threat making poor decisions in getting rid of Alex last round. I didn't realize we'd be constantly working against our own tribe-mates! If Aubry wins, voting out Alex may have been my death knell! I literally DO not know how connected everyone else here is. I feel bonded with them all, but Steph insisted the working together with Catalie and Courtney and Cat are good old from playing together in the past. Sooooo, whoops! I made the most logical strategic decision I could based on how I can anticipate the game to go, so i won't feel to bad about losing, but being a premerge boot isn't something I do... It's just not.

2. I was pretty quick on the jump, but 2 minutes might not be able to cut it. I am hoping my anxiety had me ready for it, before anyone else could make that decision. Honestly, anyone but Aubry winning immunity won't be, too bad. I think, honestly, my best bet if she does is to go after Steph, which is kinda a longshot at this point.

3. I mean idols, ya. Advantages, yes definitely. I even scrolled over the word there, too, tbh. I'm more of a people watcher, so these things always escape me. That's a nice way of saying I FUCKING SUCK! I just was a cwumb of Idol, pweeeaaase. uwu

4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35OmR38f6_M

Val

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Val
Ok, this should be simple. But I really hate sitting on an idol because it makes me paranoid af! I know Catalie and Court are number 1s... but I think i fit right in there and I can take care of Cat later. I DON'T think I should play the idol, but I might just to clear my head.

Val

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Val
I am not playing the idol. I think it's strategically the wisest move to hold onto it. If I'm wrong, what can I do. Catalie, Courtney and I searched for the Idol together, helping each other. It seems like a huge amount of work to then want to boot me. But if that's the plan, then good on them? There's more to talk about, but tribal council is pressing. I will hear the idol calling for the whole of tribal.

Val

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom