-- 14th Place - 1st Juror - Voted Out 7-6-1-1 --
Welcome to the merge! the 14 of you are all that remains of our cast of winners, and one of you will be walking away from the Valentine tribe $200 richer.

1-Did you expect to make it this far?
2-Who are you excited to meet back up with? Anyone you're ready to drop?
3-How does the merge change your game plan? Are you prepared to start playing harder?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
1. Ahem, I don't know that I expected it, but I am pretty good at getting myself to merge. I have been way more cautious this game. MOR early they always say. Except I have not been following that rule and I always end up as the final Juror. Despite my feeling bad about being lame pagong Val, I really am GLAD i gave you that boring ass hyper controlled shit because I don't think I am seen as a threat, despite my record. They can sleep on me if they want at their own risk.

2. I sooooop happy to see Russell and Joaq again, though our cover as a trio may be blown. Cristina is a great face to see and Loveita... Loveita I am not sure how I feel about her. Top tier player. I cannot trust everything that's going on. All these things that Cass is doing and Loveita reiterating that cass is being too suspicious... it's all so convenient. We vote Jeff/Yve... then what. That girl is too damn likable and I'm not about it.

3. I gotta play harder. First few votes I gotta have an iron fist. BUT, I am talking to everyone... even Cass and Penner who I am not sure have had my back... but I am trying to change that. I said I wanted their heads, but since I know them, I think they'll be far more useful to me. If Love hasn't already locked them down, then maybe there's a shot Joaq, Russ, and I can use them to our advantage. I really am good with Cat, too, I think I cleared up some worries between Russ/cat/joaq that will make it easier for us to work together. Love and Melinda pulled some shit on Kim S. that made Cat look suspicious to Joaq and Russ, so I exposed that and maybe we can work through that. Stephanie is a huge question mark and depending on how mad she is about my idol, I'm hoping she tilts in my favor over love and numin. Though it's an interesting path she might be available to take. That's also why I really need to get in good with cass and Penner.

i gotta go, I'm boring myself.

Val

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
TbQh I am really bored of myself! I am tired of this, like, Val growth narrative. I don't need that shit. A little letter to myself:

It's merge and it's time to let your hair down girl, and just relax and have fun. That 200 is just icing on the cake. Your trapped in your apartment, Isolated TM from the reality and nothing is real and everything is permitted. So you've listened to this Woodchuck Screaming video on repeat for about an hour:

You go, girl! That's a really good video. :100:
In summary, your tofu might be burning in your oven right now so get the fuck up! TTYL! :heart:
Reem liked this

Val

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom